🍋Little "Treat" by the Fire (Male! Yian Garuga x Female! Reader) 🍋MHWI

Contains NSFW and other freaky stuff
Kindly requested by psnmxxn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Yan have been dating for a year now. You two have been acquaintances since then, but after he admitted his feelings for you, you both hit it off. You both were madly in love with each other.

Yan had you huddled next to him near the fireplace, drinking your hot chocolate with whipped cream. The cabin was toasty, perfect for a romantic evening.

"You look so cute when you're drinking." You chuckle at his statement. Yan held you with his arm. The tenderness of his embrace and the warm emanating from the fireplace made you feel like dozing off.

"Aww, you getting tired?" Yan kissed your forehead and stroked your hair. Your head was laying down on his lap, which made for an oddly comfortable pillow despite his rather scrawny form.

Your little nap was interrupted when something hard poked the back of your head. You felt uncomfortable so you tried to rub your head into it. As you do so, you hear Yan whimpering. Your face reddened as you realize where your head was laying.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Something poked me."

"Where?"

"The back of my head."

You got up, giving Yan a better look. He noticed there was a prominent bulge in his skinny jeans. His face heated up.

"Oh, sorry about that."

"No, no, it's okay," you crawled on top of him, holding his face. "Cause I got another thing in mind."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

You leaned into his face and kissed him. Yan was hesitant at first, but slowly gave into your desire.

As you two were passionately making out, Yan unbuttoned your shirt and unbuckled your jeans. You also undressed him too.

Soon enough, you and Yan were in your underwear.

Yan stopped kissing you. He looked at your half-naked form and blushed. "Y/N, you're so beautiful." His clawed hands reached around your back and undid your F/C bra, exposing your perky breasts. Yan's face lit up with awe when he saw your exposed chest.

Yan bent his head low, laying you on your back, and proceeded to lick your nipples. You gasped and whimpered upon the feeling of his pointed teeth bite and suck your hardened rosebuds.

To your dismay, Yan stopping his teasing your buds; but your surprise, he was slipping off his boxer shorts. His scarlet penis was quite large for a guy with his frame, and it was already slick with clear fluids. You could see veins throb beneath the skin, or at least you thought you did anyway.

Yan now stood in front of you, his cock almost touching your face.

"Could you please go on your knees?"

You did so, and got on your knees like he asked. You looked back up at Yan, looking into his eyes.

"You want it in my pretty little mouth?" You asked sweetly. Yan smiled down and you and nodded.

You slowly but carefully took him into your mouth, licking the tip while doing so. Yan let out a quiet whimper.

"Nnnnh,"

Yan patted your head and ran his scaly fingers through your H/C locks while you were busy savoring his sausage.

Suddenly, a gush of warm, thick fluids shot into your throat, making you gag a little. You realized now that Yan had just climaxed into your mouth. Some of the fluid dribbled out of your mouth while doing so. You wiped your mouth and swallowed what was left of his seed.

"Sorry," Yan averted his gaze and turned a deep shade of red, displaying his shame. You found his behavior cute. "I couldn't help it,"

You chuckled. "You're so cute."

Yan's frill ears perked up. "I am?"

"Of course!"

Yan smiled, followed by him getting on his back. He held his length in his hands and gave you a warm look with his eyes.

"Ride me?" Yan invited. You internally accepted that invitation.

You took of your panties to reveal your dripping core. You crawled on top of Yan and positioned your clit so it was just touching Yan's dick. You rubbed your clit onto the tip to tease him. Yan was whimpering and his lips quivered.

Feeling like you've prepared yourself enough, you then stopped rubbing and began to slide down on his member. Yan drew in a sharp breath and his face reddened. You felt his cock go completely rock hard inside you. He grabbed a hold on your hips to help channel his stress.

You started off on a slow pace, but your bouncing gradually got faster the more you got used to the feeling.

Yan's eyes rolled into his sockets and moaned in enjoyment. Though he was new to this experience, he could last for a surprisingly long amount of time.

After what felt like hours, Yan had finally had his second climax and filled you up with his orgasm.

You got off him and layer down next to him on the couch, now soiled from your bodily fluids.

"That was, fun." You panted, having had your little "treat" by the fireplace. Yan held you in his arms.

"I'm glad you liked it, Y/N."

And just like that, you and Yan fell asleep in each other's warm embraces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Aahhhhhhh sorry it's short (but sweet no?)
It's finally D O N E ✨😭