Luca, Brigette and Xavier's Backstory (OC) MHW

A/N: I made a backstory for Piper, and now I will do one for the other three! Because they came from the same village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Approximately 20 years ago.......

The sun shone over the peaceful Kokoto Village. Three young children were playing a wrestling game.

The young blue haired boy tackled the other boy, pinning him to the ground. The young girl who was standing by, cheered the blonde haired boy on.

"Come on, Xavier! Beat him! Beat him!" The young girl jumped and pumped her fists in the air.

Young Xavier squealed and pushed the other boy off him, sending him falling into the dirt. The young girl and Xavier laughed.

"Beat ya, Luca." Xavier teased. Luca stood up and brushed the dirt off his bottom. "No fair! I was winning!" Luca stamped his foot and let out a loud wail. Xavier and the girl couldn't help but laugh at Luca's temper tantrum.

A tall figure loomed over Luca and scooped him up. The figure sprouted the same blue locks as Luca as well as the same golden eyes. The figure wore Gammoth armor, only the helmet wasn't over his face.

"Hey now," the man consoled. "What's the matter?"

"I lost!"

"What did you lose, son?"

"A game!"

The man wiped Luca's tears with his gloved hand. "Hush hush. I'll take you to your room and put you to sleep. Perhaps a nap would calm you down?" Luca nodded. "Alright then, up you go." The man hoisted Luca off the ground and onto his shoulders.

As the man walked away, Xavier and the girl were dying from laughter.

"What a baby!" Xavier teased.

Their laughter was interrupted when female voices from inside two different huts called their names.

"Xavier! Come inside!"

"Brigette! Dinner!"

"Coming mom!" The two children called. "Well, cya later Brigette."

"Bye bye!"

The two children waved goodbye and ran inside the huts.

***

"Papa," young Luca began, grabbing his father's attention. "Where are you going?"
The man ambled to Luca's bedside. "I'm only going away for a while, okay champ?" The man clasped Luca's cheek in his gloved palm. "But what are you doing?"

"I'm going back hunting now. The Guild says now it's okay for me to get back into the swing of things." The man smirked and rubbed his palm into Luca's hair.

"Sleep well champ." The man slid the helmet over his head, threw his son a thumbs up, and walked out the door.

"Papa?"

The man stopped. "Yes, what is it?"

"When will you be back?"

"Soon champ. Now sleep tight, don't let the Nerscyllas bite."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luca yawned and stretched awake. He soon realized that something was off. His father would typically visit him in his sleep and wake him. He thought his father's absence was rather peculiar.

Luca's mother rushed in his room all of a sudden. Her long, pin straight black hair danced on her back as she dashed. Her warm, honey smile was replaced by a look of sorrow.

"My boy," the woman stroked the hair behind Luca's ear. "Come with me. The Guild is outside."

Confused but obedient, Luca peeled off his bedsheets and pursued his mother out. Outside the hut was the Guild, surrounded by the villagers and townspeople. The Guild knights marched to the hut where Luca and his mother were. In their arms was the same Gammoth armor Luca's father wore on his last hunt. A splash of crimson stained the helmet. Luca realized in horror what happened.