☁️💥 Adorable (Male! Nergigante x Male! Reader) MHWI ☁️💥

Contains yaoi/Bl
Kindly requested by Lone-Wolf-Nergiganos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You rested in bed, staring up into the ceiling. You were feeling bored with nothing to do. You wanted to get out of bed, but your back was too glued to your place.

Suddenly your phone buzzed on your nightstand. You check your phone to see who it was. It was your boyfriend, Noah the Nergigante.

Good morning bb Noah texted. You smiled and replied to his message immediately.

Morning babe 💗

Not even a second passes and he already replied back.

Whatcha doin?

Just woke up.

You bored?

Yeah.

Well, I could come over to your place today.

I'd like that! What time?

At 12:30

Sounds good!

Alright, see ya baby 💗

Bye

You turned off your phone and got out of bed, tearing the sheets off you. Today was a whole new day for you.

You made yourself your favorite breakfast and you were very productive that day—vacuuming the carpet, cleaning your room, etc.. It was unusual because you were typically lazy on most days.

12:30 PM

You heard someone knock at your door. You jumped out of your seat to open the door. Noah stood in the threshold, smiling.

"Babe!" Noah enters your house and he hugs you. "I'm so glad you made it!" Noah holds you with his beefy arms close to him. His umber eyes gazed lovingly into yours.

"You're so adorable, (Y/N)." Noah kisses you on the lips for a second. "You wanna cuddle?"

"Sure!"

You lead Noah to your room and close the door. The two of you lay down together in your soft bed. Noah's big arms squeeze you tightly. Your back was right up against his stomach. His junk was also touching up against your rear.

Noah leans in over to your neck. You could feel his breath tickle your nape. You giggle. "Babe, it tickles!"

"You're just so adorable," Noah pelts you with kisses on your neck, making you giggle harder. He stops teasing you and rests his head down on the pillow.

"I just love you so much," Noah's voice sounded a bit tired, like he was about to nap. "And I love you too, baby."

He held you like a toy. His warmth made you melt into him. You could hear his heartbeat inside his chest. The feeling felt like a wave of peace cascading over you. Sleep had now overtaken you.

"I hope this feeling never ends."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Ah, sorry it was short
I mean, most of my fluffs are kinda short anyway, depending if I have an idea for it anyway

Peace!

-AvocadToast_Chan