T W O - L O S T P R I N C E S S

Lorenzo Lombardi POV.

I'm here sitting in my office while rubbing my temple. I take my red wine and drink in one take. I pour more wine while everyone is yelling at eachother. Suddenly my phone ring they all shut up and waiting for me to receive call. I saw unknown number. I take it.

Mr Lombardi..??

Yes..??

Well actually I'm officer Carter from London. I call you to inform about your sister in law chole Kingston and her husband Rick Kingston is die in car accident so we have your daughter Valentina Lombardi/ Kingston in our custody. We wana know if you want her custody or we send her to Forster care-"

Fuking hell like you gona send my princess in fuking Forster care. I'm gonna take custody now send me your address and every detail.

Okay sir.

I hang up and look at everyone with big smile. They all look shock and surprise.
I click botton of my intercom and yell.

Every family member grab your asses and came in my office now..!!!!

Suddenly door slam open and everyone start walking inside. I give them big smile they all looking shock and surprise too. I roll my eyes at them.

"Well I get phone call from London about our daughter Angelina. Our daughter Valentina. She is now going to be live with us. I'm going London to get her." My wife Angelina start crying I pulled her in my arms and kiss her forehead.

"She is alive..??" She ask while tears running down from her face. I nod at her. She hiccup while wiping her tears.

"Pa-pa..?" Small voice called me. We all look towards door and saw our youngest 5 year old son Luis. We all are shock because he doesn't speak in 3 years.

'did you found Louis..??' He sign with his hands. I shake my head and mumbled no. He look sad then sign.

' then what are you talking about..??'

"Well we found my twin buddy." Valentino exclaim happily. Luis look shock then sign.

' Valentina..??' he sign making Valentino smile and nod.

"Yup my twin is coming home.. after 14 years.." he said with big smile. Luis look happy but sad too.

' will my twin came after 14 years...?' he sign. We all look shock and scared. No no no my son.

"NO!!! Louis going to be home soon bud.. just relax we are going to be find him." Antonio (first son) promise him. Luis look at him and nod but look tense. I walk towards him and bend down on my knees to look at him.

'will she is like Brittany..??' he sign with his little hands. We all look at eachother then him.

"No she is innocent, sweet and caring like princess." My wife said with big smile. He relax and show us his thumb with best of luck and run towards his room for sleep.

Everyone start talking about missing their sister and daughter and brother. I always want to see her growing up. I want her to daddy's girl. I want to save her from horny boys. I want to give her everything. But I didn't even save my children. My lost Princess.

I call my pilot and ready our private jet for taking us London. We as me, Antonio, Emilio. Are going to get my princess. We all seat in jet and take off. After few hours we reach at London. We drive towards police station and sign every paper to get my princess. After while he give us her school name where she is.

We seat in car and Antonio start driving towards school when Emilio ask us.

"Will she know about us dad..??" He ask me.

"I don't know son." I said him with frown.

We sat in silence whole way. We reach at big High school and walk towards office. Mr wright understand and suddenly door brust open. A boy maybe 15 year old walk inside.

"Sir Dianna and Tiffany are fighting again in cafeteria. " He nod and told to leave him. He call his assistant and said to send them in office with my daughter too.

"Mr wright can you tell us something about our sister..??" Antonio ask him. We all nod and look at him.

"Okay well Valentina Kingston is you can say genius in study and IQ. She always get A grade but didn't listen teachers and she have 200 IQ. She is bad girl image but top ranker and football team champion. She is top in gymnastics. She is top in every field and very quiet." He said with smile. We all are shock hearing bad girl image. Well I know after Lombardi blood she have. Before we could say anything door brust open and their is girl bleeding look like Barbie.

"Sir she punch me see. Tell her to apologise me.." she said in pitch voice. We all shrink. Shit she have bitch voice.

"Like hell I'm gona apologise to you slut." A girl around 16 came inside well she has blond hair with silver eyes.

"Infact you are gona apologise to us bitch." Another girl look like blond one with white hair walk inside. She look adorable beautiful but she is not my baby. She have red hair with my blue eyes.

They start yelling at eachother when door again open. Suddenly everyone becomes silent we hear boot clicking noice and saw red hair with blue eyes walk inside she is wearing black turtle neck full sleeve t-shirt with black fitting jeans and black boot. She is maybe 5'9 wow nice. Her aura is shouting dominance and respect. She look at us with blank face but we can see she is curious.

She told something to Barbie she nod and run out of room. Damn. She sit on chair like boss. Mr wright explain everything she doesn't shed tears hearing about her fake mother death. Blond girl ask on her place. Hmm maybe they are friends. But she look shock hearing about we are her real family.

After we walk out she talk to both girls and walk out of school with us. But we can see she is really scary all are backing away from her. They all look down. We all notice she doesn't wear revealing clothes.

We saw her open Tesla door and look at us.
She said to follow her. Her voice is angelic. We nod and sit in our car.

----

we sitting in her house which is good looking. We all show her dog looking at us with accusing glare after she left. We all are shock seeing husky Siberian. He is so well trained. He came and take sniffing our scent. After a while she came with her two big suitcase with bag. We sit in car and reach at airport in silence.

We sit in jet and she felt sleep. We look at each other then start working.

She is scary. But I will do anything for her to let in.

Valentina POV.

I felt someone shake me. I groan and look at saw my father is smile at me.

"Let's go we are here." I nod then grab my weapon bag. I walk out side and enjoy here's warmness. I take deep breath and walk towards limo. And they all put bags in car. We drive off towards my new home.

Words:- 1233.

Thank you for reading.

Vote . Comment . Follow . 👈🏻