E L E V E N - S C H O O L

[^^^Uniform but colour is Navy blue.]

Valentina POV.

I hear ring of my phone and I woke up and saw time 4 am. I groan and look at I'd saw uncle Andrew name. I frown and take call.

"Val" I hear aunt Julia voice. I smiled at thought about them. Yeah after we all reach Spain Julia and uncle Andrew fell in love with eachother. They got married after two years relationship and black and Lilly accept him not as father but friend. well you not know but dad and my uncle's are players. They don't do relationship they just do one night stand. But after Julia uncle Andrew change and get in relationship.

"Val I need your help!!" She yell from phone I groan and rub my ears and I hear crying noice.

"What happen??" I ask her making her sigh

"I don't know I was sleeping when I hear crying. I get in twins room and saw Roman was crying. I ask him what happened. He said he wants to talk to you. He is not listening so I called you. Please stop him." She explained me making me confused.

"Okay give him phone!" I ordered her then hear crying stop and some background noice.

"Mom-my" he hiccup while wiping his tear I can tell he always do same things.

"What happen apollo why are you crying baby ?" I ask him softly. I can't angry on them.

"I missng yu mom-my. When arl yuu comig bact...?" He ask me in child voice. Fuck he is only 3 years old.

[ I missing you mommy. When are you coming back..?]

"I don't know baby. You know mommy have work. But I'll try, now tell me what happen why are you crying..??" I ask him in last. He hiccup and whimper.

"I had bad dleams. I sew you leav us hre." He said with growling.

[ I had bad dreams. I saw you leave us here."

"Aww my babe. I'm not gonna leave you or thea. Momma love you so much." I told him with chuckled.

"I lobe yoo too mom-my" he said with giggling.

"Now baby I will talk to you later okay!! Go and sleep tell thea I love her too. Okay baby.." I said to him while smiling.

"Otay" he said and cut the call.

I smiled and look at time 4:18 am. I get out from bed and walk out of room. I look around and walk towards gym for excercise.

After a hour I'm shower in sweat. I take deep breath and walk out. I make my way towards room and get inside. I get in bathroom and take relaxing bathtub. I on warm water and relax in bathtub. I was thinking when they going to tell me about their business. They're mafia for god sake. I felt my eyes close and I relax in bath.

Sound of alarm make me jump. I look around and saw I sleep in bathtub. I huff and walk out and take quick shower. I walk out after wrapped towel around me. I get in closet and take my uniform for school. Yup we have uniform but only wear three days in week, and another three days whatever you want. I wear white shirt and navy blue tie with navy blue skirt and blazer. I wear blue socks and black buckle shoes.

I look at mirror and start brush my hair. I make high ponytail with leaving few bangs on my face. I put foundation, eyeliner and lipgloss. I take my bag and walk down while scrolling my message and saw my manager who handles my modeling message me about my another project. I send I talked later and walk in kitchen saw mom, dad, Antonio,Emilio and Armani here sitting and eating their breakfast. I walk inside and said goodmorning. They all said back and start their conversation. Mom give me plate filled with two French Toast and fruits with orange juice. I take toast and start nibbling on it. Humm. It's yummy. I start eating and mommy telling me about school. I listened and eating then we hear grunt and laughing. We all saw Giovanni walking inside with Angelo in angry mood. While Leo and tino came with Luis who is get pig back from Leo. They all wearing their uniforms. He put him down and they all said goodmorning and start eating.