T W E N T Y T W O.

To be countinue...

Toby pounced on her trying to punch her which she dodge, and throw her own jab which make him growl in anger. Valentina avoiding every punches and kicks, heard small giggle from louis who is trying to stop himself from laughing out, seeing toby face red with anger and extreme enraged, literally look like comically red with smokes out of ears.

She skilfully round kick him on face make him yelp in pain from force stab of heels. She smirked and kick him in ribcage throwing him backward roughly at impact. Her hand clutch his dark hair in fist and she started raining of punches which he trying to stop but her rage start pouring out through punch.

She gave last powerful punch hear some cracks and smile which gave everyone chill in spin at coldness of her ice blue eyes.

"This you got for messing with my brother son of bitch." She spat angrily grab his left and broke it like pencil, turning in another angled hearing him crying out in agony and felt relief.

Her blue eyes caught shining object in his belt and grab it and click her tongue on her cheek.

"Tsk tsk tsk.. are you going to kill me with this?.. did you know who am I?" She mocking him with slyly smiling at him. She looked like lioness is playing with her prey.

"No? Let me tell you. I'm queen of hell, I'll make sure devil himself welcome you in hell. And you're going to die why not I tell you about real me?" She asked, sly smirking which don't reach her cold blue eyes.

Toby eyes filled with fear and lust for the girl who had beat him up without wasting single sweats. Her eyes is colder than ice while her smile is like poison.

"Medusa is what people called me before I killed them." She whispered which causes struggling body rigid, and his eyes showing terror, pure and intense. His face colour draw and looking pale like he saw ghost.

Everyone knows Medusa is top one assassin of underworld which make every mobs shake to wits. They feared her and never get in her way of they want to live. She is known for her skills in killing and hacking, and most feared female of underworld, who doesn't show mercy.

Some people says her beauty is outstanding work of art but can't live another day for seeing morning. Her presence, name is enough to make tough guy tremble in sweats.

No one has ever power like her, she made her own team who follow her command without question and watch everyone moves like ghost.

"N-no." He shook his head rapidly open his mouth to begged when suddenly guns fireing started and front door fall down with huge bang make windows shutters.

Valentina shook her head in confusion and looked at people get inside house with guns in their hands but room filled with smokes and darkness as power goes off.

"Drop the gun bitch! Or I'll fucking shoot you!" She heard familiar voice demand and her blood run cold.

Fuck! What are they doing here!? She yelled internally. She started panicking thinking about way to get out of here but saw through window, they are covering whole house with guards.

Light came back, she rub gun over her tempale while thinking.

"Hey! Didn't you heard what he said? Drop the gun now!" She glared at guards last time and turned to face men's in room who's yelling ordered at her.

"And If I don't?" She sneered hearing gasps from her younger brother's. Her eyes caught her father who is looking at her with blank face but wide eyes filled with surprise and shock.

Antonio looked at his sister with his famous blank face but inside he felt unknown emotions that he was not sure he ever feel. Pride is filled in his eyes when he saw gun in her hand without wavering.