T H I R T E E N - I S T H A T H E R

Aleksandr Ivanov POV.

~Flashback~

I was walking in park when I saw figure sitting on swing I walk behind it and put my hand on shoulder but a small hand grab mine and twist my hand painfully. I groan and look at figure and saw beautiful blue eyes which make me nervous.

I look at blue eyes and know she is girl because of her shape eyebrows. She cover her face and figure in hoodie and mask.

After we eat icecream after she told me she is mute. I felt proud to know I can talk her without making things awkward. She tell me her name in sigh.

Serena. Beautiful name.

After that day we meet again in park then we become couple. I told I love her. Ofcourse I love her. I felt protective over her.

Today I received photos of her. French mafia sent my father and me photo of us. We are in park walking while holding eachother hands. Another photo when I ask her for become my girlfriend. There is so many pictures.

I felt fear, anger and guilty. Dad call me today and said I should end my relationship with her if I want to save her. After lot's of fight I say yes. And I regret it. After said everything I run away like coward.

I get in my car and drive off and look at her last time in side mirror.

"I'll come back for you.!! Soon my love." I said and speed off.

I was happy when I hear my mother and sister are coming back. We are planning to attack but spanish mafia attack and save everyone. We are grateful for that. We make alliance with them. I return Spain after 5 months but I didn't found her. I wait a month in Spain and search for serena but she is missing no one know about her. I start getting depressed negative thoughts start running in my head. What if they took her..?? What if she leave..?? No no what if she die. Please no no.

I start drinking and taking drugs. I felt relieved taking them I don't feel pain. I felt numb. I stop every contact and start living in my penthouse. I addict to alcohol and drugs. I get lots of tattoos to reduce my heart pain.

After 8 months my dad found me and they all take me forcefully rehabilitation center. They put me there for two years after I get free from my addiction they let me go. I don't want face them so I went Italy with my two bestfriend for completing my high school. They are like my brothers they repeat highschool with me.

I don't like talk with others. I still searching her. I didn't tell anyone why except my bestfriend. They know I love her. I tell them everything they are always with me.

Flashback over.

I saw blue eyes girl walk away from me. I was shock because her eyes is same as my baby. What if she is her..?? But she is beautiful and serena always cover her face. I'm totally confused but keep my blank face. I turn and saw crowd around me. I give them death glare they all back away from me. I walk towards my english class.

I open door with bang and look at back sit were my bestfriends are sitting. I tried to walk towards them.

Keyword- tried.

"Mr Ivanov!!" I hear pitch voice call me. I turn to teacher and saw she is looking at me with lust and flirty. I raised my brows and glare at her. Fucking old hag!!

"Well after class I want you to stay we have to discuss something." She said with husky voice but looks like her voice are screeching.

"No thanks I don't want to from you. I have my enough taste for week." I said make her gasp while everyone is trying to stop themselves from laughing but my best friends laugh with out caring. I walk back side and sit at last and place my bag on another chair. No one has guts to sit beside me.

Before teacher said anything we hear another bang and I look up only see blue eyes girl walk inside with blank face and look around but then her eyes meet with me which instantly filled with anger, hate and rage. I frown at her mood and start thinking maybe its her. She walk inside when bitch Christian who is teacher stop her. But she give her reply almost make me smile but I stop and throw blank face.

After her argument she sit with bradon nerd. I felt sudden anger thought of her being with someone else. I don't know why. I felt shake and saw my friends give me wierd look.

I told them everything about her meeting with me, how her eyes is similar with selena , how she look angry at me. They both look shock but nod. They both turn and look at her with me. She felt our eyes in her maybe that's why she look up at us with blank face but her eyes filled with curiosity. She turned and talk with another two girls.

After class she walk away bidding her new friends. I don't know what is her name.  We are walking towards cafeteria for lunch when suddenly someone collide with my third in command and make him stumbled and collide with girl who turned and grab him by his throat and slam him in locker. We are shock seeing she is the one who look murderous. She said something but we don't hear because they are away from us. She leaves him and look at us with blank face then start to grab her phone but one word blurt out of my mouth.

"Serena" she stop in midway but then grab and turn to us with confusing face.

We said nothing she walk away hurriedly.

Words:- 1011

Thank you for reading 💓.

VOTE.  FOLLOW . COMMENT.