T E N - E S C A P E

[Author's note:- well I want to inform you about something. Actually I changed a few dialogues in chapter 7 Alec. Again sorry go and read]

This is only flashback friends.

Rosemary Ivanov POV.
[ Russian mafia queen].

Today is auction everyone is scared and nervous. We as me, aana, lilly and black are sitting in cell waiting for them to came and take us for auction. They take lena and lock her on top floor in their boss room. She is brave, scary and beautiful girl. When she was arrived here we thought she is maybe some scared girl but no she is sassy and strong female I have see in my life. She take daily beating because she run away from him before and now I know he is fucking obsessed with her.

I was ofcourse shock when she give her food to other girls and just drink water. She is kind to us and scary to others. They call her queen or Donna. She didn't give fuck. He even take her and force himself on her. She told us what they we're talking about in french. She told us to take knife and guns from a table where from they take weapons and torcher us. She told me she have plans to get help. She call guard and knock out him pressing his point on neck. She take his phone and called someone. She said things in Spanish and cut the call and put phone in his pocket and throw him out.

Other guards ask what she do with him and she said she want to do something interesting so she knock him out. They take him away and she told us to be prepared.

Suddenly bang and door open we look up and saw 2 guards walk towards us and unlock our hands and dragged us outside. We all stumbled in ways because of weakness. We hissed seeing brightness. We hear more voice and look up at big black door were they are taking us. They open door and we saw more women's and children's for auction. They push us inside and some plastic women face full with makeup came towards us and pulled us in harshly and take us in front raw and knees us. I look at from and saw big red curtain which cover everyone views.

We hear mic announced and every guards and females walk out after shutting door. We all look at eachother with nervousness. We hear light footsteps and saw a women running towards us. She look around at us with big smile.

"Mom!! mommy!!" I hear black and Lilly said in union. She give them smile and look at us.

"Don't worry everyone you all are going to be safe. Listen to me carefully when you hear explosion you all carefully stand and run out of room. I'll stand outside and show you back door where spanish mafias guards waiting for you. Spanish mafia going to rescue all of you " she said and walk out of door.

We hear Dakota voice who is giving speech and lot's of cheers. I grab lilly and Anna hands and give them small smile. Where is lena..?? Is she going to make..?? She is pregnant. She told me he want her pregnant so she can't run away from him. But she is strong.

BHOOM!!!!! BHOOM!!!!

Bang!!! Bang!!!

We all jump from sounds and stand then run towards door. We run out and saw a women who came early she nod at us and put her finger on lips and silence us. She point at door and we run behind her hurriedly. Me and black have gun in our hand and we cover Lilly and Anna.

We reach at door and saw guards running towards us but we start firing and shoot everyone. We start running towards another big hallway and suddenly door slam open and shooting start at us. We cover our self with wall and start shooting at every one. I take gun from my daughter and shoot who is left.