T W E N T Y

Giovanni Lombardi.

I kick the ball and it goal make others cheers. I high-fives and fist bumps to my friends who is laughing and grinned at others team. We all walk into changing room and I pulled out my random t-shirt and jeans.

"Hey how is tina?" Cole asked. He is my one of good friend. He is blonde with boyish face and brown eyes.

"Yes last time I saw her in school day before yesterday." Brian agreed. They both are in football with me.

"She is fine." I grunt not in mood to talk about my sister. They both noticed but didn't said anything.

"Hello! I hear today is newbie coming for fighting at the cage. I hear he is quite good and lost only three fight ever." Cole told with excitement. He is sucker for fighting. Bite crazy I know.

"I'm in." I muttered and grab my bag after wore my clothes and walk out. I scrolling down through my Instagram account. I rolled my eyes at nudes pictures of Stephanie she sent me. I delete crap and get into my car and drove to home.

I reach home and get out of car and walk Inside. I saw my other cousins is sitting in living room watching tv and walk upstairs to my room. I throw my bag on couch and jump on bed while scrolling down my Insta I'd.

I get notifications of Brian comments and saw its pictures of my sister with her other nerdy friends. I strock my sister face with my thumb over and sighed.

I still remember when I first saw her in hospital and pick her up in my small arms. She was tiny and cute. She has a small amount of red hair and cute dark blue eyes which now is light and vibrant. I fallen in love with my princess. I took swore to protect her, love her, spoilt her. But everything broke down when she was taken by our aunt. I never liked her after what she did to me. I hate her with everything.

I wish she was alive and I can killed her with my bare hands. I fucking make her regret. I never told anyone about her deeds because of shame and fear to lost their love. But after she took my sister away from me, I was fucking broken, and furious.

I was froze when I saw my sister after years walk into house with dad and my older brothers. She becomes beautiful girl with her copper red hair with bright blue eyes which is empty, pain, sadness. I saw this look in my eyes when ever I look into mirror.

I thought her like innocent, caring and timid girl but she was whole shocked personality for us. She is badass, carefree, emotionless and walk with aura scream respect and power. She talk with dominance. She is fighter. They way she glare make anyone scared. She is definitely Lombardi blood.

She is caring with Luis and luke. She wore faced of emotionless girl but she is kind and sweet for people's she likes. I shake my head when I heard knock on door and door bust opened with my cousin nico walk Inside.

"Hey gio!! We're going to play call on duty! And Xbox wanna join?" Nico said. I nod and walk with him. We get in game room and I saw Luca laying on couch with controller in his hand and Andrea is beside him playing with him on computer. I saw Ben and Geo is playing chess with frown. I sit on ground front of Luca and Andrea with another controller and Nico follow me.

We start playing while pulling eachother legs. I beat Luca and Nico two times but beaten by Andrea. He is champion.

I felt relaxed with other cousins. They all are like brother for us. We never felt like they not our blood brothers. We love eachother with life.

I bide them good bye and walk into my room when I saw message from my friends. I quickly grab my fighting gear and wore it. I heard horn and rushed out of house to black Lamborghini Gallardo. I signal them to drive and talk about new dude. 

Valentina POV.

After dropping everyone on their house, I went to my warehouse near my house and get out of car. I walk Inside and noticed huge crowd of people hanging around or working on laptop or talking laughing which stop when they noticed my presence. They all stood up and bow down to me.

"Boss." They welcomed me in respect which I nod with slightly smile and walk to last corridor and punch passcode and my hand print to open door of my personal office and walked inside. Whole room is covered in creamy white and brown wooden colour walls. Huge glass desk with rolling leather chair and nice bookshelf with lots of computer on another huge desk.

I sit on desk and start working on huge bundles of papers stack which left undone by me. I left so much work on hold and now paying for it. I shook my head and grab tow pens and start working with two hands. Oh I never told you this I could work with both hands and do anything without problem.

🦉🦉

After completing her work in hours valentina quickly change into bright yellow satin knee length short dress with straps,deep V neckline. She put on make up and used bright pink lipstick. She left her hairs in lose curls.

She wore white strappy heels and grab silver clutch with fake phone and wallet inside. Her heels clack at walking to downstairs and walk into her car and start driving to club. After like forever she reached and throw her key in clutch bag and walk to entrance with quick nod to familiar bouncers. She walk to same bar and sit in boot and turn to familiar bartender who give her cheeky grin. "What would you like my lady?" He asked with smirks like he is flirting with her. She smirk like smile and pat her eyelashes and bite her lips innocently.

"Whisky." She ordered and start tracing table when she felt unwanted arms wrapped them around her petite waist. She faux sequel in surprise and turn to man who is looking at her. "Toby!" She gasp. He smirked and peck her lips. "Baby doll."

------

Hello my fellows!!!

Long time no see hmm. I know and I'm sorry. Actually my Wattpad account has a problem with contains. I don't know what happening but my writin chapter delete automatically.

Only I know how much work I did to update this chapter for you all.

Then please read and if there is grammatical mistakes or spelling mistake please handle it. Because after finishing this book I rewrite and change my mistakes.

VOTE . COMMENTS . SHARE .

🎃🎃