-24-

Ayup
-
George's POV

My family friends sat there in stunned silence, each of them slowly looking up towards me and the others. "Oh did (Y/n) tell you her last name?" Ranboo asked confusedly. Lisa put her drink down before turning to me. "Did you just say (Y/n) (L/n)." She said staring directly at me as I just sat there, smiling whilst panicking heavily.

This is fine.

"..Party... YOU'RE GOING TO MEET THE (L/N) FAMILY?" Mark, Lisa's older brother asked his eyes wide open. (Man what kinda name is Mark why can't I come up with cool names). "Do you guys know them or something?" Techno asked in confusion. "George do they not know.. do you not know!?" Lisa freaked out as she turned to me. "Nope, no I- I knew." I chuckled, nervously staring at my suddenly very interesting plate of food. "Will someone tell us what's happening here?!?" Tommy screeched.

"A-And you guys are going to (Y/n)'s family's place wearing that? looking like this?" Lisa shrieked and I let out a large whine as I slipped under the table in f e a r. "Seriously what's going on? So you guys do know her?" Questioned Dream. "Well duh! the (L/n)'s are only the biggest developers in all of Singapore, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, H-" "They get it they get it!" Lisa cut off her older sister. "Alright! you lot! follow me!" Lisa grabbed me out from under the table and pulled me down the hallway, the others all following clearly confused but also seeming to realize what's happening here.

"Alright! you lot look at this!" She said and grabbed a bag that had a map of countries on it. "The (Y/n)'s aren't just rich, they're crazy rich." She explained. "Wait wait wait- what?!" Tommy shrieked, his eyes practically popping out of his head. Tubbo and Ranboo looked like they were both computing. Dream looked like he was thinking for a moment before he practically had the same expression as Tommy.

"WAIT- George! You knew?!" He screamed gaining everyone's attention. "... nnnnnnnn- yea," I mumbled, chuckling nervously. "Listen! see this map! The (L/n)'s are like old money wealthy. They had money all the way back in china in the 1800s! and then they moved all the way down here to Singapore and built allllll of this! and now they're the landlords of the most expensive city in the world! hold this." She said and shoved the bag into Wilburs arms and started to look through the walk-in wardrobe.

"Okay look you lot, If you're going to a party hosted by the (L/n)'s you're gonna need a decent outfit. Not this semi-casual semi-nice get up you've all got going on. I'm gonna go grab some outfits for you guys cause I don't have anything in here. stay. put." Lisa warned and ran off.

We all sat in deafening silence for a few minutes as I tried not to start crying. 'This is terrifying'. "George?" I looked to see Dream looking down at me. "Explain."

I let out a sigh and nodded weakly. "Yeah. Uh, So everything Lisa said is true. (Y/n)'s family is insanely rich and elitist." George sighed. "But (Y/n) Isn't like that." Tommy defended her and George nodded. "You're right, she isn't and from the sounds of it neither is her brother. but this is why she was so panicked when we showed up at that apartment. Oh by the way she doesn't actually live there her family just owns the uh- the whole building actually." Geirge explained.

Everyone was insanely surprised to say the least. "How long have you known?" Ranboo asked, sitting down beside me. "A while, a few months. I recognized her voice when she first joined the SMP and when I saw her in person for the first time I immediately connected the dots." I explained. "And that's why you were panicking when we first got here." Sapnap realised.

I nodded awkwardly. "Guys look, there's no need to think any different of her she's still (Y/n) just, with an alter ego." I said and Tubbo chuckled. "Think any different of her? Please! Having a few bucks doesn't change that she's our friend." He defended and I smiled warmly as everyone agreed.

"I'm a little hurt that you didn't tell me Gogy, we're best friends after all!" Dream joked and I chuckled lightly. "Wait, did (Y/n) not want us to find out this way?" Techno panicked and I shook my head. "No she planned for them all to realise and tell you." I said. 

"Wait.."

Everyone looked at Tommy.

"I HAVE TO WEAR A SUIT?!"

-

And so here we are, all in different and very nice cars being driven by Lisa and her family members because showing up in a crappy rental was probably offensive to such rich people. "Thanks for driving us." I thanked mark and he chuckled. "Are you kidding? this is like our one chance to see the (L/n) family mansion. of course we're driving you." He replied and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Everyone had taken the news well, but they were definitely very shocked still.

*we're just gonna skip the scene with the guards with knife guns cause I'm lazy as shit bro*

"WOAH!" Tommy screeched, eyes glued to the window as the Mansion came into view. "Holy shit." Techno breathed looking at the beautiful property. "Damn (Y/n) had a good upbringing." I mumbled as we drove up to the main entrance. We all parked and I said goodbye to Mark and Lisa.

everyone, now in fancy looking suits, stood out the front of the house and then boom.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Heyyyy guys." I greeted awkwardly, waving at them. I was wearing a very nice, but also VERY uncomfortable dress. Plus a pair of godforsaken heels. "Welcome to the party."

"(Y/NNN!)" Tommy and Tubbo screeched at the same time, running forward and hugging me. "This place is so cool!" Tommy exclaimed, a bright grin on his face. "You guys aren't mad I lied to you about who I am?" I questioned, shocked that they weren't annoyed. Thanks Anxiety. "Everyone has secrets we'd like to keep. You have a right to yours." Phil commented as the rest walked over. I smiled warmly as that as Tommy and Tubbo let go. "Well, welcome to the party!" You said as a butler opened the door, inviting the whole lot in. 

Ranboo looked around in amazement at the nice design of the place. "Woah." was all he said. "Woah indeed Ranboob, Woah indeed." tommy said and Wilbur face palmed. "Not strong language." Phil warned and Tommy pouted. I walked over to George and smiled at him. "How was it?" You asked and he chuckled. "nerve-wracking. but I got through." He said and I grinned, pulling him into a tight hug. "You're the best." I said and his face went bright red in embarrassment. 

I made eye contact with Dream and then gave him a cocky smirk. I then let the shorter boy out of the hug as a waiter came around and gave all the adults a glass of champagne. "Nice." Tommy and Ranboo said in unison as they got handed glasses simply for his height. "No no no!" Phil panicked and took the glasses away, giving them back to the waiter who apologised. "To the buffet!" Tommy declared and ran off with the other two children.

"Behave!" Phil called as Techno chuckled at the three's antics. "Thanks for trusting with your secret (Y/n)." Sapnap said and you smiled softly. "You guys are the only friends I've only ever really had, Couldn't bare to keep a secret from you guys for much longer." You hummed. 

"Now you all enjoy the party. I've got some business conversations to tend too." I said, already dreading talking to family friends and cousins. 

I waved bye to them as they went off in groups. "Now for the real hell to start." I sighed, walking over to my cousins.

-

Speedrunning fanfic. I hate this chapter btw sorry it's not very juicy