-11-

Yay more SMP war content, uh for the record content of the smp may be very minimal from here on out cause it's mainly real life stuff- but I may make another book entirely focused on the smp

-

(Y/n) POV

It is time bois

Today is the big day. Now granted it's actually Eret's big day, not mine, but regardless it's a big day for the Dream Team! Eret was going to betray the L'manbergians and join us! The villains! It's going to be fucking sick dude I'm so excited. I was currently chatting in a VC with Dream, George and Sapnap. Punz was on mute. "Shh Shhh! Guys, I can hear footsteps," I say, quieting everyone down. Surely enough the sound of footsteps could be heard through the blocks. "It is time bois." I said, doing a salute.

The pistons pulled the stone aside and we all jumped out. "GET EM GET EM GET EM!" Sapnap screamed and we brutally slaughtered all of them. "Let's go!" I screamed, raising my fist in triumph. We talked amongst ourselves for a minute and then Eret joined. "ERET!" George yelled happily. Everyone cheered, Dream at some point declaring Eret the king of the SMP or something along those lines as we left the 'final control room'

Bruh that was epic, I love huge betrayals they are honestly so good! "Eret let's go! Isn't being the villain the best?" I grinned as we ran back to Dream's land. "Heck yeah! That was awesome!" Eret said happily. "Eret you're like, gonna be the biggest villains in the SMP! Let's go!" Sapnap said. Hey hold up that my role, back off of my brand Eret.

Hey wait a second.

Should I do a reverse villain betrayal? Like. should I join L'manberg? I kinda wanna see their side in this war and I reckon it'd spice things up even more than it already is. I decided to send Tommy a private message over on Twitter to see if he wanted to do this, I mean I know he will but may as well check.

Hauntedd

- Hey

TommyInnit

- What is it Woman

Hauntedd

- I have a proposition

TommyInnit

- Go on

Hauntedd

- You have been betrayed, Perhaps I can provide you with assistance

TommyInnit

- And what are you suggesting. Woman?

Hauntedd

- Double betrayal

TommyInnit

- Interesting

Tommy and I began to discuss how we were gonna do this betrayal in a flashy way like Eret and came up with... drum roll please! .. Absolutely nothing. "Okay holy fuck we can't plan shit." Tommy said. Oh yeah, we're on a call now. "We really can't uhhh I'm gonna turn to google," I said, opening up Chrome. "WAIT! I GOT IT!" Tommy screamed. "Ooh do tell!" I said trying to sound fancy or some shit I don't know to be honest I'm just being me.

"Okay so what if I arrange to set up a meeting with you and the Dream Team bois to negotiate the discs. Now we'll do this at some time when you'll most likely be asleep or unable to attend. You'll log off in the meeting room and then when I send the message you join and kill them all. It's customary to take off our armour in meetings so they'll leave it ll outside. Then you log in and go for the kill!" Tommy said proudly.

"That actually might work! Let's do it!" I said, clapping my hands, "Well done Cookie!" Tommy let out a groan at the nickname and although his says he 'hates' it I knew he didn't really mind. "Better stop being so sassy Tommy or else I'll buy you a pink shirt that says 'Sassy Bitch Boy'." I threatened. "Okay 1. How dare you, and 2. I'd kill that look." He said confidently and I rolled my eyes. "Sure you would. Anyways let's get to planning!" I said.

- Time skip 2 days -

I was watching Tommy's stream and just as he had predicted the Dream Team had taken off their armour for formalities or some shit I really don't know why if I'm being honest. Probably just plot convenience mainly but eh who knows. They were currently all sitting around the table that I logged off on, so when I joined in a few minutes it was gonna be pog. Tommy sent a Private message to all of the L'manbergians that said 'Prepare your weapons'. Tubbster sent him a '? okay?' back.

"You know what I want?" Tommy said. Oh boy here we go. "What?" Dream asked confusedly. "Milk," I know, genius wordplay am I right or am I right? I quickly clicked join server and call.

Hauntedd joined the game

"GET FUCKED!" I screamed as I brutally slaughtered George, the L'manbergians aiding the attack. "WAIT WHAT?!" Dream and George shouted at the same time. "(Y/N)!" Sapnap screamed and I murdered him, going after dream with the others. Once has was slain I cheered with Tommy in victory. "(Y/n) What?!" Dream said In surprise. "You guys thought you gained another ally with Eret's betrayal, but I'd say that this is a fair trade don't you think?" I said. "A soldier for a Soldier."

"YESSS! (Y/N)!" Tubbo shouted in both surprise and happiness, Fundy cheering as well. "Let's go (Y/n)!" Wilbur Yelled as Tommy and I laughed. "(Y/n), You better watch out cause you're no longer safe in our lands." Dream threatened and I grinned. "Shame." I said before leaving the call and going to a different VC, my fellow comrades joining. "Woah I had no idea that was going to happen! Nice one!" Fundy said happily and I grinned.

"Tommy and I planned it after Eret's betrayal." I said, "Hold up cause my house is just next to L'manberg I'll build a bridge across to the lake and have a waterfall down from there." I said and they agreed. Once the bridge was built I let down the water into the lake. "Oh yeah, I need a L'manberg skin!" I realized.

"Check like NameMC or the Skindex there'll probably be a fanmade one there." Willbur said, sending a link to the websites in discord. I searched up 'Hauntedd L'manberg on the skindex and got bombarded with tons of skins. I finally found one that I liked, It was saturated like Fundy's but not even half as bright. "Okay I got one," I said as I downloaded the skin, posting credit to the creator on Twitter.

I logged back into the game with the skin and the brits erupted into cheers, "YEAH OUR FIRST WOMAN!" Tommy yelled and we all laughed. "I think it's safe to say I made the right decision here." I said confidently as I handed everyone the loot we had gotten from the Dream Team including their armour. "Yes this is perfect, now we have good supplies. Except we aren't gonna be needing this armour so we'll put it someplace safe. Hauntedd we'll leave that up to you because you're the only one who isn't streaming." Will said and I nodded, doing a salute irl even though they couldn't see.

"Affirmative!" I said goofily, "Also you can't see but I'm saluting right now." I said as they tossed the armour to me. "Good on you (Y/n)." Tommy said as I ran off out of their view to hide the armour deep underground.

Things were about to get good, but first, we had to surprise Dream.

-

dhwuisuoiahuefw4uiruifhweuiuhfuh when the