-18-

hahahaahahaha drama

-

Oh shit oh shit I need to leave. "Guys! We need to get home. now!" I quietly whispered to the group, all of them obviously picking up on my alarm. "(Y/n)? What's up?" Dream asked as rummaged through my purse and took out two hundred dollar bills. "That should pay the bill. we're leaving. Now." I said and they all kinda got up as I dashed back to the car, deciding not to confront her. She couldn't be certain it was me and the photo she took was probably blurry so best to not confirm her suspicions.

I jumped into the passenger seat of the car and tried to control my breathing. How did she recognize me? I have a mask and sunnies? augh! "(Y/n)?" I heard a voice ask and I looked up to see none other than Gogy himself. "George?" I asked shakily. "That woman recognized you, didn't she. (Y/n) (L/n)." My eyes flew open in shock at what he said. "How did you-" I asked, stunned and he chuckled. "I have family friends from Singapore and low and behold your whole family is a hot topic among them." Is that why he recognized my voice when I first met him?

"I only realized who you were after you took your mask and glasses off if it makes you feel any better. and your voice isn't all that recognizable over discord but I still picked up on it."He smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder comfortingly.

"I doubt anyone will recognize you in that picture she took, Also none of the others know so your secrets safe with me." He said and I softly smiled, letting out a small sigh in relief as I looked up at him. "Thanks George, you're nice. I can see why Dream likes you." I shot playfully and he groaned in a playful manner. "H-Hey! It's not like that," I laughed a bit at his reaction and the others came back to the car. "(Y/n) what on earth happened back there?" Wilbur asked, looking very worried. "You okay?" Tommy asked.

"Alright guys, give her some space. It's not important right now let's just head back to the BnB and she can tell you when she's ready." George defended me and I smiled up at him gratefully. The others nodded suspiciously but didn't pry. "You can talk to me whenever you want about, anything really." He whispered in my ear before hopping into the car.

I smiled to myself again and did up my seatbelt, sitting next to Tommy and Tubbo in the back who had to double up this time, but that just meant we could go feral in the back. Also this time the others forced will and sapnap to double up because neither of them has had their turn yet so HA suck it I don't have to because I'm a girl! Get punkedddd! "Man can't wait till we get arrestest for violating the law." I said, leaning back in my car seat. "Don't jinx us." Dream called and I giggled mischievously.

Soon enough we got home without me jinxing us which- was probably a first- ANYWAYS we all ran inside and I flopped face-first onto the couch with mah bois Tommy and Tubbo. "GANG! WHAT MOVIES ARE WE WATCHING TONIGHT?" Tommy asked very loudly. "Dang my ears just died," I said and he shot a petty look at me.

"And I got Stan, Netflix, Disney plus, Anything we need." I said, leaning back in the chair after taking my 'disguise' off. "Amen," Tommy said and we high five. Everyone found a place to sit in the living room while Sapnap got a fuck ton of snacks from the kitchen. "Ight I'm back!" He yelled as he tossed everything onto the coffee table.

I immediately snatched a pack of (F/Snack) off of the table and begun chowing down on it. "Can we watch Up..?" Tommy asked and I stuck my tongue out at him, "No." don't get me wrong I love the movie but I've seen it so many times and also the start is very sad-

"I propose we watch, uhhhhh, Valerian and the city of a thousand planets because it's the author's favorite movie," I said and they looked at me confusedly. "Author?-" "SO anyway have you guys seen it?" I asked. Only Skeppy, Wilbur, and Gogy had seen it. "Okay then you guys know how good it is." So eventually I forced everyone to agree using their fear of me. I'm just super scary lmao. "But Up-" "Quiet Cookie."

"HOLY SHIT A WOMAN!" Tommy screamed when the start showed Laureline at the beach. "Shut up dickhead." I said and hugged a pillow to my chest. Anyway so obvi this movie is the bomb and I have to stay very concentrated. "Well that was pretty cool." Sapnap commented on the scene where valerian was running through alpha's districts. And now we were at the scene where Bubble is introduced.

"Uhhhhhh should Bad, Tubbo and Tommy be able to watch this?" Dream asked and I shrugged. "Its okay I'll save him." Tubbo said and covered Tommy's eyes. "WHAT THE FOCK TUBBO!" My, the tables have really turned huh. "Nice on Tubbster." I high five his spare hand, grinning as Tommy crossed his arms and slumped backward in defeat. "Lmao SoftInnit." I muttered to Tubbo and he giggled.

And now the part that almost made the author cry except not actually bc she never cries lmaoooooo- "Oh my god noooo! Bubble!" Tubbo cried at the part where Bubble dies. "Yeah I had the same reaction the first time I saw it." I said, wiping a fake tear from my eye for dramatic effect. Anyways the movie ended as quickly as it started which was sad but eh. "So I'm gonna assume you like Sci-Fi movies?" Sapnap asked and I nodded. "Yup!"

The others began to discuss what movie to watch next when I got a call from Noah. I immediately worried that Annabel had already posted the photo and he was calling to tell me so I picked up and told the others to shut up, holding the phone up to my ear. "Hey N, what's up?" I asked. "Okay so I have some great news." Okay maybe not Annabel I guess I'm safe for now. "Go on"

I took a sip of my cup of soda, waiting for him to reply. "Uhh okay-" He started. Man sounds oddly giddy- "So I hung out with Jace today-" He said quietly and I spat my drink out all over Tommy. "WHAT?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!" I squealed as Tommy screeched at me. "(Y/n) what the fuck." George said as Noah started whining on the other end of the line. "The hell-" Skeppy said as I grinned widely.

"Be right back gang." I said and ran off to talk to Noah.

George's POV

"Goddammit, now I need to change." Tommy groaned as he trudged upstairs grumpily. "Bruh what on earth was that," Tubbo asked. "N..Isn't that what she called her brother?" I thought out loud. "How do you know that?" Dream asked and I shrugged. "I just noticed it whenever she comes into her room on call."

Whelp she seemed more ecstatic rather than filled with dread so I'm gonna just assume it didn't have anything to do with that reporter women at the cafe which is good to hear. Another excited squeal from in the kitchen was heard. "Bruh."

-
Ayo Noah wit a boyfrend doe 👀