-10-

HI SO PLEASE READ THIS- I'm considering letting you guys add an OC into the story if ya want :D you see I've just finished off chapter 20 as I post this and in the next few chapters I'm gonna write, it would be cool to add some OC's of you guys because I'm too lazy to make up random characters lmao. So idk I just need random cousins/family members for (Y/n), 'friends' probably, also a few characters kinda like peglin's family? Idk. My insta is Septic.Scar if you want to send me an OC cause Wattpad DM's are busted lol- just remember they have to be human-

Anyways filler chapter kinda
-

(Y/n) POV

OKAY!

Noah and I had come up with a plan to disguise myself in America. To be fair it was partly based on luck but the rest was based on fashion. Ahem, allow me to explain

It was currently the start of flu season in Florida and while it wasn't super serious right now it was an excuse to wear a mask, The other part of the plan was to dress all edgy like and use the mask as an accessory. However. Mother threw out most of my edgy e-girl clothes and replaced them with formal dresses and shit. Eugh. Well I mean some of them were nice but still.

So we had to decided to once again go shopping. "Noah! Hurry up!" I called and heard a crash form his room, "I'm coming I'm coming! Geez." He called as he stumbled down the stairs stuggling to put on a jacket. I rolled my eyes payfully and went out to the garage to start up the car.

Once we were in and buckled up we left the mansion and made our way onto the freeway. "To the mall!" Noah said and I laughed. We got there pretty quickly and made our way to the nearest Hot Topic type store since they don't have any here. Pretty sad about that to be honest. "Okay go choose some clothes." Noah said as he went to the men's section.

As I was looking through some shirts and what not my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I opened it and saw an incoming call from a contact labeled 'Cookie <3'. I accepted. "Cookie my man what's good!" I Greeted as I held the phone to my ear, trying to keep my voice down and not disrupt any other shoppers. "Hello Milk, The chat is asking for you to get on the SMP and help my build a massive tower. I call it disruption tower." He said and I chuckled.

"Sorry Cookie, but I'm out shopping with my brother right now." I said, frowning. "Oh? Shopping huh." He said and I raised an eyebrow while I looked through a clothing rack and pulled out a pair of cargo pants in my size and a black and white checkered undershirt. "How womanly of you." He said mockingly and I rolled my eyes. "I never said what kind of shopping. I could be grocery shopping, Do you mean to tell me that you would never go grocery shopping for your wife and kids because its too womanly?"

"I- wha- no- NO CHAT STOP SAYING I'M SEXIST!" Tommy screamed and I laughed. "Okay chat calm down, Tommy respects women." I said, grinning. "Also I'm shopping for clothes." I said and he screeched. "Now people are gonna clip that!" He whined and I rolled my eyes again, picking out a short sleeve neon (F/c) crop top and a black mask. "Shame Cookie, shame." I said as I tried on a pair of glasses that were half black and half neon (F/c) like the crop top.

"If you're still on when I get back home I'll hop on, but for now I'm gonna try some stuff on." I said and he groaned. "Fiiiiiine." He said and we said goodbye before I hung up the call. "(Y/n)! You got any clothes ye-" Noah went to ask but stopped once he saw the trolley full of clothes I had chosen. "What the fu-" "Profanity Noah, you are but a young child." I said placing a finger to his lips to shut the gremlin up.

"Okay let's go check out then, I only got a few accessories for myself because I don't need a disguise at the moment." He said and my eyes lit up. "Wait where are the accessories?" I asked him and his face fell. "Okay new plan, you go buy like... all of the accessories they have- and I'll go grab some food." He said, trying to get out of this. "Yeah but I'm not supposed to let you go off on you're own." I said and he groaned.

"(Y/n)! The food court is RIGHT ABOVE this store!" He complained and I sighed. "Fiiiine, but make sure to keep your phone handy." I said. Noah put his items into my trolley as I ran over to the accessories section. I got a ton of earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Ect. just anything that caught my attention. "Ooh pog green glow in the dark UFO space ship earrings." I said out loud for no reason at all and took a picture of them.

Hauntedd

     - Pog earrings :0

I closed Twitter and put my phone back into my pocket again

I closed Twitter and put my phone back into my pocket again. Once I paid for everything and matched a few outfits I paid for all the stuff and ended up with like 20 bags oh god oh fuck- Ahem. Anyways I walked over to the escalator pushing the trolley in front of me and got upstairs. I went to the food court and looked around for Noah.

I eventually spotted him and something surprising, 'Okay so 1. Who is that kid he's talking to and 2. Omg is Noah blushing'. I hid behind a pillar and watched from afar. Holy shit my younger brother has a crush. To be completely honest I'm very torn between teasing him but being supportive or being an overprotective sister but still supportive because I'm not gonna not support him like Quinn would.

I snapped a quick picture as the two talked and decided to DM Tubbster.

Hauntedd

TUBBO
MY BROTHER HAS A CRUSH WHAT DO I DO
SHOULD I TEASE HIM OR BE OVERPROTECTIVE
IM SO TORN

Tubbo

Maybe just leave him be?

Hauntedd

No
that's not the answer
I'm gonna choose tease
thanks

Tubbo

You're welcome?

eventually the mystery guy got up and left and Noah waved goodbye. I made my way over with the trolley. "Noah!" I called out and he flinched, nearly spilling his drink. "AH! Oh, (Y/n)." He said as I plopped down beside him. "Soooooooo~" I said and his face dropped. "Oh no.. Don't tell me-" "So who is he~?" I asked in a sing song tone and Noah turned beet red. Yeah teasing is deffo better.

"H-How long were you watching us?!" He asked, covering his face with his hands, "Uhhh like ten minutes not long so anyways, what's his name?" I asked as I nudged him. "Aughhhh.. That's Jace... I met him at Game Stop when we came here to escape from Quinn and we exchanged our phone numbers."  Noah said bashfully.

"Oh my godddd my brother has a boyfrienddddd." I squealed excitedly and he whined. "He's not my boyfriend (Y/n)!" He complained and I grabbed his drink, taking a sip, "Not yet he's not." I muttered as he reached for his drink. "Go get your own!" He screeched, grabbing it back.

"My brothers got a boyfriend, My brothers got a boyfriend~" I sung and he hit my on the shoulder lightly, "We aren't dating." He said, his tone dropped and the end and my expression softened. "Awh N," I cooed, "I'm sure he likes you back, granted I don't know much about him but I'd say it'll work out." I said, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"But will it though..? Like, imagine the media! We'd be ruined..." He mumbled and I rubbed his back comfortingly. This was a common occurrence, he was super worried what people would think of him and how it'd affect our business. "N it's okay, This kinda thing is a lot more normalized these days and even if there are some homophobic assholes out there. *cough cough* Quinn *Cough cough*. The majority of people would be supportive." I tried to reassure him.

"Thanks (Y/n)," He said and I smiled. "Now, I want bubble tea!" I said as I stood up.

-

Kinda a filler chapter I guess, Supportive big sister (Y/n) time