FINALE (Rewritten)

This is a rewrite of the ending cause to this day I'm still really unhappy with it, Hope you guys enjoy the improved ending :)

How've you all been?

One more thing I will never forgive myself for naming Noah's boyfriend Jace, so he has a different name in this chapter- (Cassius)

-

(Y/N) POV

Ah.. these parties are so overstimulating, it's something I never could stand. Everyone is so conceited and judgemental behind veils of adoration and fake cheer.

Being around such people all my life sometimes makes me feel like I've been moulded to see straight through others intentions, to anticipate betrayal.

I really shouldn't make impulse decisions like this, I really didn't think it through.

Most parties I just hide in a corner with Noah but  now? Fuck... there's nothing I hate more than being the Center of attention but here I am, all on eyes on me. I could feel the regret seeping in. At the time inviting everyone felt right but... I didn't consider the consequences. Why did I invite them?! It's not that they've done anything wrong, they've been well mannered but it's obvious they don't fit in. I mean, they're a bunch of internet micro celebrities and it isn't subtle.

Am I an idiot?...
Yeah.

I've made a name for myself by doing this. All the most important people were here and rumours were spreading like wildfire. Agh... what have I done

I was visibly spiralling and I clutched the table, champagne glass in the opposite hand dangerously close to spilling over due to my shaking.

I'm never going to live this down, what's Mother going to say? What am I going to do? Quinn, I can feel her gaze burning into the back of my head, their laughter is so loud- they're mocking me I know it, everyone knows, they all know, ahh the ringing is getting too lou-

"Hey (Y/n), where's the wash... room." Tommy's voice cut through the silence. "... Come on! You can take me there." He said, hastily grabbing my arm and pulling me away and I snapped through my daze. "Ah... yeah. Right. This way." I mumbled, leading him down the hall.

I kept my gaze to the floor as we entered the dark hallway, the thud of music and loud chattering fading away the further we got from the function room. "This place is amazing." He commented absentmindedly, cutting through the tense silence. I simply nodded in response, receiving a concerned glance. "But..." He hummed, his voice quieting as I turned to look at him. "It doesn't feel like a home. It's all for show and it's kind of... cold." He commented, observing the walls lined with contemporary artworks that invoked no feeling whatsoever, all for show. Like a dollhouse.

"That's probably the best way to put it yeah." I chuckled solemnly. "It's not you."

"Huh?" I turned around to face him seeing he had stopped. "It's not you, all of this, there's nothing here that reminds me of you. You're presence is loud, and... warm. A good friend who's always there to brighten your day, you're unique." Tommy stated, "And maybe a bit annoying from time to time." He threw in cheekily, causing me to let out a weak laugh, smiling at him softly. "You think so?" I asked. "Oh I know so."