-14-

Its chapter 14, so of course I have to throw Skeppy and Bad into the mix

-

(Y/n) POV

I woke up and heard chatting from downstairs. Wait, what? did I sleep through my alarm? I checked the time and saw it was only 4 Am. "What the hell?" I muttered, slipping on my mask and glasses and creeping downstairs. I peeked down to the dining room from the staircase and saw Sapnap hugging two others who I didn't really recognize, were they friends of his?

"Hey Sap! Who're these guys?" I asked, startling the brunette one. "(Y/n) This is Darryl and Zak, but you know them as BadBoyHalo and Skeppy!" Sapnap announced, shaking his hands in a surprised manner. Ohhhh that explains it. Bad waved politely at me and Skeppy sent finger guns my way, both of which I returned. "Is this why there was that one unclaimed room?" I asked and Sapnap nodded. "Yep! We asked to come along just before Nick booked a bnb and decided to keep it a little surprise." Bad said, smiling.

Skeppy let out a loud yawn, covering his mouth with his hoodie sleeve. "Speaking of our room, where is it? I need another two hours of sleep before we surprise the others." Skeppy said, tiredly rubbing his eyes. "Jesus christ you look like such a softie right now." I teased him and he shot me a look. "HEY!" He shrieked and Bad giggled.

"It's just upstairs, (Y/n) can show you the way." Nick said and I glared at him. "Alright guess Ill be doing that then thanks Nick, right this way gentlemen." I said, bowing playfully and Bad giggled again. "Why thank you, M'lady." He said, bowing back. "Losers." Skeppy said playfully, hauling his stuff upstairs. "GEPPY! THAT WAS MEAN COME BACK HERE!" Bad whined also hauling his bags up the stairs. "Oh my god, they are so wholesome." I said, staring directly into Nick's eyes. I think he started to cower in fear a bit if I'm being honest.

I followed the other two upstairs and showed them to their room. "Thanks (Y/n)," Bad said happily and I smiled back before realizing he couldn't see . "Oh yeah right." I said, taking off my mask and glasses. "Oh my gosh (Y/n)! You're so pretty!" Bad said in surprise and I blushed. "Awh thanks Bad." I said and he smiled. "HEY! Bad what about me! do you think I'm pretty?" Skeppy asked, doing a baby voice. "Awe of course I do you Muffin," Bad said, giving Skeppy a pat on the head. 'Bruh he just wants attention though.' I thought to myself.

"We're gonna head to bed now, see you in two hours." Bad said as Skeppy tiredly clung to him. "Alright, cya." I said as he shut the door. I went back to my room and got some more sleep. Next thing I knew I was violently woken up to the sound of my alarm going off. "FUCk!" I screeched as I shot up and hit my head on the ceiling. It's like an attic type room by the way so there was a low roof where my bed was. I fell off the bed and rubbed my head in pain.

I chucked on a (F/c) shirt, black cargo shorts, and some (F/c) sneakers before heading downstairs where I saw Bad and skeppy eating some cereal at the kitchen counter. "Morning all." I said as I flopped onto the couch, surrounded by the shopping bags Sapnap didn't put away. I noticed that Bad was holding the Shiba Inu plush that Sapnap bought.

Ohhh he bought those other plushies for Bad and Skeppy that makes sense. "Good morning (Y/n)!" Bad said happily, Skeppy mumbled a good morning tiredly as he leaned on Bad's shoulder, about to fall asleep again. "Geppy wake up! The others are gonna be here soon!" Bad said, flicking Skeppy's forehead. "OW! Bad!" Skeppy whined, waking up more. "Alright I'm back." Sap said as he came from the hall. "Oh morning (Y/n)." He said.

"Morning Snapmap." I said as I opened the gc and saw a message from George about half an hour ago.

George

Our plane has landed, we on tha way bois

Hauntedd

Pog where you at now tho?