-5-

Time to write because Maths class is boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, I already know how to Scientific Notation miss pls let me have free time fvgebawuhdfwuifasf

-

(Y/n) POV

"Pleasure doing business with you, Mr and Mrs. (L/n)." I was trying my hardest not to groan in boredom. I hate going to family business meetings, I have to wear an annoying dressy dress and uncomfortable shoes. It's awful, Plus the dude who we're meeting with brought his kids.

Whom I hate with burning passion :)

So needless to say I'm not having a good time.

"Quinn, (Y/n), Noah. Always a pleasure." Said Mr. Lowell and I smiled politely. "Thank you for having us today." Quinn said as she bowed. "Lovely manners dear." Said Mrs. Lowell and Quinn thanked her.

Holy sheet these heels are killing me.

Dad was still talking to Mr. Lowell and gonna be honest I was on the verge of losing it. "Lovely to see you again (Y/n)." Said their son, Kace, as he placed a kiss on my hand. What. What the fuck- That, aughhhh- That's new.

"Ooh~" I heard Noah mumble and my face turned bright red in embarrassment. "Ah-! You too." I said trying to mask my whole 'Excuse me I need hand sanitizer' mood. What is this the 1800's? after a while we were back in the car driving home.

"Soooo (Y/n)..~" Mum started. Oh god no please no- "You and Kace huh?" She said, smirking at me in the mirror. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh-" Noah smacked me on the head to snap me out of it. "OH! Uh ahaha- Yeah um- uhh." I tried to formulate a sentence.

"That's so cute!" Mum squealed. Nooooooooooooooooo- "And! It would be great for the business." Ah, there it is. I should've known she didn't really care, not that I do either but still. Quinn just rolled her eyes and look out the car.

"Uhhh I dunno Mum, Not really into him." I said looking down and she visibly deflated. "Well, that's a shame, (Y/n)." She said with that 'Disappointed' tone. God fucking dammit.

The rest of the car ride home was pretty uneventful, slightly tense but hey what can you do? The moment we got home I dashed out of the car and walked over to the door that the butlers opened for us.

I quickly made my way upstairs to my room and kicked these godforsaken heels off the moment I opened my door. "Oh thank god." I muttered and I changed out of my dress and into some pastel (F/c) Sweatpants and a white shirt. I booted up my PC because that's really the only thing I ever do and opened up Twitter. "Woah holy fuck I have been discovered." I said in surprise. "Did I really just gain 30K followers in a day how the f-."

I realized Tubbo had tagged me in a tweet with pictures from the among us stream. "Oh okay, that makes sense." I said to myself.

Hauntedd replying to TubboLive

    - Thanks for the clout Tubster <3

          TommyInnit replying to Hauntedd

                - You aren't getting mine bitch

                     Hauntedd replying to TommyInnit

                        - Don't need it, I stole your best friend

           Dreamwastaken2 replying to Hauntedd

                  - Check Discord Dm's right now or I will cry

Ayo what? check Disc? Alright then. I opened Discord with a few incoming friend requests, a message from Tommy, and three from Dream. "I'm so proud of me," I said and clicked on the friend requests.

All from the guys I played among us with yesterday, and from a girl called Nihachu who I presumed was on their server as well. I accepted them all and checked the messages from Dream.

Dream
Hey (Y/n)!
Would you by any chance be interested in joining my SMP?
It was a lot of fun to play among us with you and im sure everyone else would love to meet you! :)

Oh shit oh shit no way this is actually happening. I internally freaked out cause I was familiar with the SMP.

Hauntedd
Hi! Tysm I'd love to join! <3

Dream
Awesome! here's the IP: *Insert random IP here*

Before I opened Minecraft and logged onto the SMP I checked the message from the wonderful TommyInnit.

TommyInnit
Bitch

Hauntedd
Tommy's first time interacting with a woman

I chuckled to myself as I loaded up Minecraft and typed in the server's IP.

Haha, I should flex on Noah later.

Before I clicked Join I noticed Tommy and Wilbur were in a VC so I joint. "HEY BITCH BOY! Wilbur." I said. "CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME!" Tommy yelled as Wilbur started laughing at us. "Yeah yeah go cry about it child."

"What the hell my whole chat is spamming 'Hauntedd supremacy'." Tommy said in shock. "AHAHAHA I AM LEAGUES ABOVE YOU!" I yelled. "SHUT UP (Y/N) HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" Quinn yelled as she slammed my door open.

"In the name of the Queen who the hell is that?!" Tommy screeched. "Is this (Y/n)'s Mother?" Wilbur asked. "Sorry Quinn." I said, rolling my eyes. She slammed the door shut and I flinched.

"Sorry guys that was my sister lol, she's always working and hates when I interrupt her." I said, laughing. "Ah yes, my mother reacts the same way when I swear and do drugs." Tommy said. "... So anyways-" Wilbur said and I started laughing again.

"What're you two up to?" I asked them, "Oh, we're just playing on Dream's SMP. War is coming you see so we're preparing ourselves." Wilbur said and I laughed. "Well anyway," I said. "How many people are on right now?" I asked them.

"Oh just me and Tommy." Wilbur said. Whelp that's a shame, Guess I can't make my big reveal today after all. "Oh cool, whelp I'm gonna go chat with my brother so I'll see y'all later probably." I said.

"Oh okay, see ya (Y/n)." Wilbur said and I smiled. "Farewell Woman." Tommy said moodily. "Auschente my friends, Until we meet again."

-

yftguhiyiqwr3