-1-

Welcome. So context I was watching crazy rich asians and I was like 'What if the character in my reader insert was basically apart of a rich ass family in singapore like Nick'... so here we are.

-

„GET BACK HERE YOU PUNK!" I screamed, chasing my younger brother Noah through the large number of tropical plants surrounding our house. Now you might be wondering why am I surrounded by what sounds like a rainforest? Well, that's simple. I live up in the lush rainforests of Singapore, Because we own land there... Pog.

My family has always been wealthy, considering we have always had a large range of family businesses, Stuff like real estate, Investments, Production, Ect. My family moved to Singapore and made it our home base at some point and so I live here now. We had bought a large house just out of the city. (Lmao like Incredibles 2 haha)

Like straight up we ain't rich, were crazy rich. BUT anyways enough of that

Anyway enough about where I live and my boring life, right now I have a serious issue because my annoying sister stole my phone. „KIDS! STOP FIGHTING AND COME BACK HERE!" I heard my Mum call and the two of us froze.

I turned around and saw my mum standing on the balcony of the House. "Coming Mother!" I called as the two of us jogged back up, Noah handing me my phone back in the process. "Honestly you two! You should be getting ready for lunch, your sisters already waiting. We are meeting with Mr. Ellison to discuss a possible partnership to boost our real estate company."

(apologies Idk how to business)

"Right, sorry Mum," Noah huffed, running off to his room. "Can't I stay here? Last time I came to one of these lunches I didn't exactly make the best impression." I muttered, getting 100% traumatic flashbacks to how badly I messed up at the last lunch.

"Ah- Fair point. Well, you don't have to come if you really don't want to but we'd love you to be there to make a good impression." Mum said as we walked back inside. "Thanks, but I think I'll sit this one out," I said, smiling lightly.

"Alright, but I expect you to come to the next one. You're gonna need to learn communication and business skills if you're going to inherit a part of our company one day." She said and I nodded. "Yes, Mother." I agreed, Bowing, and heading to my room.

I flopped face-first onto my bed and decided to scroll through my Instagram feed and after a good half an hour I heard the car start and the front door close. Now that my family had left I had the place to myself.

I got up and hopped onto my PC and opened up chrome, Then I logged on to Twitter and browsed for a bit. After a while, I saw a tweet one of my friends had retweeted.

TubboLive

    - Should I microwave a cat or a bird?

Okay

so 1. odd caption but okay

and 2. Why does the name Tubbo ring a bell?

I clicked on the account and checked it out. 'Oh, He's a YouTuber?' I thought to myself as I scrolled through his page. There were a lotta funny tweets but nothing that really hinted as to why I felt like I knew him, so I just gave him a follow on my Minecraft account rather than my family business-related one for obvious reasons.

After that, I loaded up Minecraft and logged onto Hypixel. I played a few rounds of build battle, Bedwars, and Party games. I yawned after a while, stretching my limbs out and earning a satisfying 'Pop!' from my joints.

It had been about an hour and a bit of playing Minecraft so I decided to take a real quick nap, so I powered off my PC and jumped onto my large and fluffy bed. And let me tell you, I don't necessarily love the whole rich, business life.