Chapter 1

Eastern Russia, Unknown location
10/18/2016

After another week had gone, the portal was completed, and a reconnaissance drone successfully flew through it to return with a photo. It features settlements and a picture of a black beast. 

They were given to him, and fortunately he was aware that this gateway connects to Remnant, so he told the scientists and his fellow officers about the news.

“Captain Zakhaev, the project Dimension is ready to be used.”

"It's about time, assemble the men. I shall give out a speech before we leave this planet”

“Understood.” The Russian scientist left his chamber and completely closed the door. 

The young man fixed his attention on the mirror panel that was reflecting his full picture back to him. His face breaks out a evil grin.

“Remnant, you have angered the red bear.”

He murmured to himself before turning around and slinking out of the room. As he walked away, he noticed the entire army arranged themselves across the enormous gateway. I'm awaiting the start of his speech. 

Rurik approached his command tank with calm, stepped atop the frontal armor, and gave his crew a cold look. 

"Brothers of the Soviet Federation! Our armies will cross through this gateway to a new dimension, and once we pass through this gateway, a new era will begin for our great nation lasting a millennium! ” 

The red bear of the Soviet Federation will soon be seen by the new world! “

His soldiers screamed their war cry at the conclusion of his speech. As they become motivated, their guns rise into the air above.

"Comrade, get your vehicles ready! Await the new world! ” 

Russian soldiers promptly mount their corresponding vehicle after barking a new command. Rurik climbed up atop a T-90A main combat tank's cupola. 

"Forward!" 

Pointing his hand directly at the entrance, he sees that the first motor rifle company has already passed through, and that the rest will soon join the armored convoy.

Planet Remnant, Dragon continent.
Unknown location.

On the dragon continent, a vast field of grass is lit up by the sun. There are only a few tiny towns or villages in this region due to the fact that they lack contact with neighboring nations.

The first armored vehicle at last emerges via the strange vortex that suddenly appears in the field's center and is nearly 20 feet tall. 

While the remainder of the column left through the entrance, Russian soldiers got out of their vehicles and formed a protective perimeter. 

The soldiers observing from the portal were drawn in by a roar that sounded like a wolf howling in the forest.

Rurik then grabbed his binoculars and scanned the forest, to see a horde of demonic creatures coming their way. 

"Demonic beings have been seen! 500 meters, 12°clock! ” 

Soldiers began to sweat profusely slightly as guns and cannons were pointed at the general direction of the approaching horde all around them. awaiting further orders from their superior before preparing to fire. 

He yelled when the swarm finally arrived at 430 meters. "Engage those fools! Set them ablaze! ” 

The entire mobile rifle division began to open fire, pelting the approaching horde with hails of rounds from their guns.