Chapter 19

Island of Patch, Rose-Xiao Long Residence.

Armed men made a cautious approach to the two-story building, discreetly positioning themselves near to the enormous window.

One of the Spetsnaz units took out a tool and proceeded to create a large human size hole within the glass panel in order for them to enter.

The lead Squadron told them, "Stay wary, our target is an expert in hand-to-hand combat."

"Roger that."

"Affirmative."

Armed spec ops walked in through the window, their boots making a tiny thud as they landed on the floor. There is currently no one on the main floor.

Everyone in the team walked through the building's ground floor corridors and rooms with caution.

"Hallway, Clear!" The first special forces quietly announce.

"Bathroom, Clear!" Another one said.

"Sir, the ground floor is clear," the squad's 2nd in command informed him.

"All right, proceed to the second floor," he said.

Unfortunately for them, the gentle footstep from the bottom floor has awoken a tiny corgi.

As the sound of footsteps approached, its ears perked up and twitched.

The little dog dashed up to the sleeping blonde and jumped onto her bed.

"Bark Bark bark!" Zwei barks loudly in an attempt to attract Yang's attention, which he succeeds in doing.

Yang xiao long awoke with an irritated grunt, her eyes still heavy from being startled awake by Zwei's barking.

"Ughhh, Zwei? What do you want?" She ask.

The dog barked and sneered at the door. She was initially perplexed, but then she heard a flurry of light footsteps not far from her chamber.

"A trespasser?!

"She exclaimed, immediately taking her prosthetic forearm and placing it over her amputated arm," the former huntress said.

She hurriedly gathered all of her fighting gear and waited for the intruder to enter, sweat trickling down her cheek as she waited.

The door then opened. As they entered Yang xiao long's chamber, two men cautiously exposed themselves.

'They don't look like your typical bandits,' she observed.

She punches the chilly air from behind with her two fists, activating her gauntlet mechanism. The yellow gauntlet released two shells, causing her to hurl herself towards the two intruders.

"Hyaah!" The blonde girl let out a loud war scream.

Her fist smashed through the masks of the two intruders, who had no aura to defend themselves. The strong impact of her punch shattered their internals instantly.

Soon after, the two intruders collide with the wall and fall unconscious to the floor.

The loud bang from her fist naturally attracts the attention of the rest of the Russian special troops, as well as her father.

"She's here!" yelled one of the intruders.

Shots were fired from the house's corridor. She effortlessly dodges the incoming bullets due to her proximity to the dangerous invader.

Yang slams her fist into the man's chest, releasing additional bullets from her shotgun gauntlet.

She was preoccupied with dealing with the intruder. Taiyang Xiao long pushed through the door to see what she had made this time.