Chapter 6

Salem Palace, Grimmland
06/3/2XXX
9:12am

Grimmland, it was a home for all the creature of darkness called grimm. Normal people don't know how they were reproduce quickly and such. But a certain group knew how they were created...they witness it

It was Salem's inner-circle, they were apart of the witch pawns for a game between the wizard who was killed in the battle for beacon academy at Vale.

Inside a meeting room, their were two individuals. The first one is a very paled woman, veins covered here face and body and a snow white hair being tied like a large ball or something and lastly wore some sort of a robe.

The second one is a normal paled woman with yellow eyes, her left eyes was concealed by a mask after getting burned by the solver eyed warrior. Her hair is ash black, he wore a sleeveless dress which is similar to the female chinese traditional dress but her other arm were black and skinny with white claw, she had replaced it with a grimm arm thanks to her queen.

A ball-like grimm float next to the grimm witch waiting for the scared lion and the rouge scientists to contact her through the seer grimm. It was stop until a large door shot open to reveal Hazel standing. The two turn to look at the muscular man as he entered the meeting room.

"Ah hazel, i didn't expect you to arrived early." She hummed,clasping her hands together with a smile.

"My queen"he said,kneeling down on the ground and continued. "I have news about the white fang."

The witch's smile fades away in a slight serious expression. "....Then report."

"Adam taurus have took over the white fang without Sienna khan's presence, i've also informed that the Khan took a business vacation in the Dragon continent which lies another organization called the Ultranationalist. We do not know any value information but they supplied the white fang with their strange weapon that can pierce through Aura."

"Tsk, that idiotic animal..." she grumbled with a sigh, massaging her forehead with her hand thanks to that bull faunas's reckless behavior. But at the same time, she was peak interest that these... Ultranationalist uses weapon that can pierce through aura

"Hmph, you are dismiss hazel."she declared

"As you wish my queen."hazel stood from the cold floor, now facing the exit and left the meeting room with the doors closed.

Seconds later, the seer grimm began to glow bright and showed Salem & Cinder the two people who have been waiting for them to call.

Leonardo and watts.

Small Timeskip between them talking.

Right after salem and watts have talked about tyrian's tail, she then move to her next topic. The ultranationalist.

"Watts,once you made a replacement for tyrian's tail. Prepare a drone and scout it out to the dragon continent."She said

"Why of course,my queen. But may i ask why scout the land?"the rogue scientists questioned out of curiosity.

"Hazel informed me about a new organization we've never heard off called themselves the ultranationalist." She continued " we will negotiate them once cinder and her team successfully convinced raven branwen to join by our side"

"Yes my queen." The glowing ball of the seer grimm soon fades off to a darkened state and stayed next by her side.

Belladonna Mansion, Menagerie
12/3/2XXX
5:02pm.

In the inside of the chieftan's mansion of menagerie, a toned panther faunas chief was sitting on a olive colored couch alongside with his wife. Infront of them is a male lizard faunas who is apart of menagerie guardsmen.