Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s Office, Dragon continent.
06/17/2XXX
10:02am

"More work..."the leader groaned in annoyance, despite him silently whining. He kept going through every new report from the pile of papers next to him.

As he read, (y/n) opened his mouth to let out a yawn. He didn't get enough sleep due to the tons of work he has been working on. Right after he could even go to the next page.

His vision is starting to blur,dropping the piece paper of paper on the desk in the process. Next thing he knew, (Y/n) suddenly smack his full face to the desk due to exhaustion.

A door open to see sienna khan hearing the loud smack coming from her future lover. "(Y/n)?!" She called out with a worried expression when the tiger faunas saw him unconscious on the desk.

She quickly ran up to the unconscious man,checking him up if his okay. It took her a few seconds to examine him resulting the tiger faunas to sigh in relief.

"He must be tired..."she commented softly,her eyes gaze upon the sofa, then the sleeping leader.

She now have an idea....a lap pillow!.

Sienna carried him from his chair gently, thanks to her aura. She can slightly lift some weight like 1 human being and such. She began to drag him to the sofa.

Now placing him down on it, sienna lastly sat down at the end, she the. Gently dropped his head onto her lap making her smiled. "Sweet dreams..." she hummed.

Dreamscape
06/17/2XXX
10:02am

Inside the man's head, everything was dark and gloomy, (y/n) have been walking through the dark void on his own.

"Useless prick..."a faint yet familiar voice echoed through the dark void.

(Y/n) was quickly alerted by it, sweats dripping through his forehead knowing the person's voice.

"Why are you still alive?"

"You should be dead."More voice echoed through the void.

His gritted his teeth,hearing it over and over again. He hated it." Shut up...."

"Just drop dead will ya?" The voice of yang declared through the dark void.

"Hah! We'll just throw you in a ditch while your still alive" laughed the voice of taiyang.

"Shut up, Shut up shut up!"he mumbled repeatedly, his eyes narrowed as he gripping his hair using his both hands tightly

Then, dozen of unfamiliar memory shove into (y/n) mind, from there. He saw the young version of himself, in the same cave where he got teleported to earth, but instead. It didn't happen

The younger version of him turn to see three silhouette from the cage entrance, it's them. The bruised child took a step back, his knife raised directly at the three figure as he trembles in fear.

His trap,his trap his trap his trap.

The silhouette of his father approached him with incredible speed, a swift punch struck onto the child's chest. Breaking some few ribs.

The small (y/n) cried in pain, the blonde bastard grasp his hand onto the kid's head, slamming it onto the rocky floor.

Blood,blood everywhere, taiyang didn't stop. His two daughters cheered for him while the bastard continuously slam the kid's head on the ground.

Minced meat scattered, his face was almost unrecognizable, the boy was no longer alive. The bastard rose to his feet, wiping the blood off from him.

His head turn to look at the two girls and said."wanna have some midnight snack?"he propose

"YES!" The two answered in unison, the blonde dude chuckle leaving the corpse of the child in the cave.

"W-what is this...?"he muttered,his leg knelt on the floor and trembled. Is this the result if he didn't get transported.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD DAMMIT!" He screamed in anger, tears flow through his cheek. Three voice coming from his family laugh to his distress, not even care about it anyways.

(Y/n)'s Office, Dragon continent.
06/17/2XXX
11:20am

"AAAAAAA!" The ultranationalist leader jolted, his eyes wide open dripping sweat and tears at the same time.

The tiger faunas suddenly woken up by (y/n)'s scream,she glanced over at him and spotted tears flowing.

"Are you Alright (y/n)?"she asked

"Y-yes im fine. Im fine."he lied, reassuring the tiger faunas that his okay despite that his actually not.

But to her, she wasn't convinced by his word, her two bare hand planted against his cheek. Wiping off the tears and squishing his cheek at the same time, Her lips frowned still worried. "Are you sure?"she asked.

The young man sigh in defeat. "Fine...it's just Nightmares..."he answered softly.

After hearing (y/n)'s reply, she immediately embraced him. His face planted between her breast as she stroke his hair. "It's alright..."she reassured him with a hum.

As the tiger faunas hugged him, (Y/n)'s face went brightly red feeling her clothes booba on his face. It felt warm, it's been awhile since he felt a hug from someone due to constant war with the west and the death of his father and brother, he continued on to rule the organization til now.

"....thank you."

A door suddenly bashed open to reveal two armed soldier with concerned look. "We heard you screaming! Are you alright Sir?!" One soldier asked,almost yelling.

(Y/n) jolted back from her embrace, he cleared his throat and spoke in slight serious tone."It's quite alright,comrade. Nothing happened." He said, reassuring the two armed russian at the door.

"My apologies, but theres someone want to meet you, sir."

"Hm? Any name of these visitors?"

"Fortunately,yes. One of their leader is name, Cinder."

The leader sigh,he rose from his seat fixing his collar after. sienna khan stood up next looking at him. "Take me with you." She said.

(Y/n) only chuckled softly."alright, you can come. Who knows, that might be our enemy."

"Yeah."

?????,Dragon continent
06/17/2XXX
11:43am

The two leaders followed the two armed personnel to their guest, once were there, he ordered to be their bodyguard for a moment and they agreed.

A girl in red robe step in, her lips smirk when she spotted the two leader ahead of her. "Ah, long time no see, Sienna khan."

Sienne quickly heard it, her eyes narrowed. It's one of salem's pawn, her face began to show some veins in anger. "Why are you here?" She growled.

"Awww, did you miss me little tiger?"she hummed in delight.

Just as sienna could approach her and beat her up, (y/n) blocked her path with his arm. Her eyes slightly widen, glancing over to him.

"(Y/n)?"

"I'll handle this, Sienna...."he stated softly, the tiger faunas sigh defeatedly taking a step back and watching this to unfold.

"Now, what do you want?"he asked.

"Straight to the point eh?"cinder chuckled and continued. "Well, we want to negotiate with you."

[A/n: Chapter 10 is complete! For the next chap, it would be the two negotiating and shit others. Before that, should i let them live just to make them valuable up to Vol 8 or kill them off?]