Chapter 3

—————————————————————
Atlas Academy
3rd pov
—————————————————————

A man was staring down at the glass window watching Atlesian students entering the academy, ever since the fall of beacon, airship being hijack, and having his paladins and knights turn on against citizens. James ironwood becomes more paranoid than usual

"general ironwood!" a voice was heard from his door, the general turn his head around to take a glance at the door, he sighs tiredly and spoke back.

"Come in," he said.

the door opened to reveal a pale woman in her 20's named Mello, the female soldier saluted the general before entering holding a clipboard filled with papers and a scroll

"General ironwood, I have a report from the 13th atlesian squadron from the dragon continent sir!." she stated as approach the general

"Let me see.." he said, raising his brow in curiosity when Mello placed a scroll on the table showing a holographic screen in front of him. A group of atlas personnel accompanied by few knights and a paladin were dropped off from the Atlesian dropship as it began to take off, right before they could start the investigation. The atlesian Dropship was shot down by an Rpg.

The squad commander was shocked, he shook off from the shock before he yelled to his men."AMBUSH!" Then, sounds of gunfire erupted from the forest. All of the atlesian personnel hid behind trees and rocks and return fire at the enemy.

While in a intensive gun fight,the atlesian knights began firing their dust-based assault rifle at the hostile forces only to be shot by a leads of bullets. As for the paladin, it didn't go well for it as it struck by a rocket to the face, killing the pilot.

"Fuck im hit!"one of the atlesian personnel yelled in pain sitting on the ground,his right arm were stained with a bullet hole and goosing out blood,to his shock. The aura didn't even heal the wound"holy shit my aura doesn't healed me!"One of the personnel yelled in shock.

"Wait what?!"The atlesian personnel's teammate look at the injured soldier in awe.

"You are surrounded,surrender and you'll be spared or face the wrath of the Ultranationalist army!"

One of them enemy shouted from the forest giving them a choice wether they surrender or not,ironwood wasn't familiar with this so called ultranationalist army...maybe their just a bunch of terrorist?

"We'll never surrender!"the atlesian soldier shouted back,as the soldier pops out from a giant rock, his head exploded into bits before stumbling to the ground dead.

The remaining atlesian soldier didn't have a choice,they have weapons that could pierce through aura....one by one, soldiers of the atlesian army come out from their hiding raising their hands into the air

Once they surrendered,a group of masked men came out from the forest aiming their guns at the survivors,the atlesian knights were very damage but still functional to record its last moment,one of the masked men ordered his comrade to restrain the survivors, the so called ultranationalist units approach the knights,pointing his pistol at the robot and shoot it directly in the face,cutting the video.

"After no communication from the 70th atlesian squadron that Jacque schnee ordered to exploit faunas for his labor force"she explained before she continued." We sent the 13th atlesian squadron to investigate the continent for any clue on where the 70th squadron left, but they were ambushed by a group so called "the ultranationalist army" i believe that these...terrorist were trained by a former atlesian veteran...and were are not sure about the aura piercing weapon that these terrorist have."