Chapter 7

Salem's Palace
6/4/2XXX
5:00am

"That should be the trick." Watts stated, making some small changes on tyrian's new stinger, he activated the device on the artificial stinger, purplish liquid venom began to fill the stinger. Ready to use it against his opponent.

Once it's done, the psychopath inspect his new tail before giggling in a maniac way. "Ah thank you for your wonderful technology fixing my beautiful tail!" Tyrian said proudly

Watts ignored the scorpion faunas's compliment, fixing his tie afterwards. "Eh, it's no problem."He scoff. "Now go along now tyrian, i have other work to do."

The scorpion gave him a small laugh, nodding his head as well, leaving watts laboratory by sprinting.

The rouge scientists shifted his whole body towards a drone that has been lying on the table

It took him atleast 15 mins or so to finished operating the drone, watts wipe his sweat off his forehead then Dropping his wrench onto the table after his work done.

A door suddenly open up next to him, watts haven't have a clue who entered but he guessed it was that psycho scorpion faunas again.

"Ugh,what do you want tyri-"when the scientist turn to look at the person from the doorway, he was met by a red pupils staring at him. It was salem.

"M-my queen, my apologies i though you were tyrian callows." Watts quickly apologies to the grimm queen fearing that he will get strangled to near death by her grimm pawn.

The queen ignored the scientist apologies, she spoke in a monotone voice."watts,is the drone ready?"

"Y-yes, my queen. It will be send outside before i flew it off from this land."

"I see...carry on then, inform me once you got new information of our...potential ally or foe."She stated, turning her back towards the rouge scientists before she leaves the room

"Of course my queen.."watts replied,soon enough. The queen exit watt's laboratory

Timeskip outside.

The large door entrance of the palace to open up by the rouge scientists as he carries the drone he had finished building. Watts hums a small tune placing it down on the ground and activate it.

The drone roared to life, a red colored eye begin to show on the front, it hovers to the air and quickly left the palace flying towards to it's destination. The drone is plugged in to his computer so he can basically look whats going on from below using the drone anyways.

Ultranationalist airspace, Dragon continent
6/4/2XXX
6:50am

Watts recon drone finally made it to the dragon continent's landmass, the rouge scientists was watching everything that the drone sees from his computer, so far. He only see a unfinished port and multiple small buildings.

But unbeknownst to watts, russian ultranationalist have detected a drone entering their airspace.

"Is atlas or the SDC drone trying to do some funny business again?"a russian man ask while he stares at the computer

"Eh,perhaps my friend. Just send in a AA Missile and let's get over it."

"Roger that."

Meanwhile Watts.

So far, the rouge scientists only encounter more civilian building rather than military base, he sigh taking a sip from his coffee in order not to fall a sleep, he knew that they couldn't handle his best technology in remnant. But Far away from the drone's sight, an AA turret pops up.