Chapter 9

throne room, Grimmland
06/13/2XXX
10:12pm

"So watts, did your little drone find something useful?"the grimm witch questioned the rouge scientists as she lays her head on her palm.

Below her was watts kneeling down before the queen, sweat dropped on the reddish carpet and answered. "U-unfortunately my queen, one of my drone was shot down by the ultranationali-" he was cut off by a seer grimm wrapping it's tentacles around the scientist's neck, squeezing his windpipe slowly.

"You failed watts.." she growled while watching the grimm slowly suffocating him.

"M-my queen, i-i made multiple d-drones to be s-send on the dragon c-continent!" The rouge scientists wheezes, trying to throw all the sentence while the grimm continue to squeeze his neck.

A small sigh came out from salem's lips, she telepathically command the seer grimm to release him and with that. The floating grimm unwrapped it's tentacles from watts's neck.

The rouge scientists immediately inhaled alot of air into his lungs and release it and did it repeatedly.

"Failure is not an option watts, now dismiss..."

"O-of course, my queen." Watts then speed walk out from the throne room, now meeting the psychopath scorpion beside him grinning at him like an idiot.

"Seems that the queen is veeeery upset~"he hummed before bursting into small laughter.

Watts growled and decided to ignore it as he make its way to his laboratory room to check all of the flying drone in store

(Y/n)'s office, Dragon continent
6/14/2XXX
8:09am

"So, this is the current report from the vacuo front?"(y/n) asked his advisor once he gave the leader the new report about the russian brigade in Vacuo.

"Yes, my leader."

"And atlas?"

"For now, our forces are mobilizing on the snow preparing for the assault, they'll be starting it around 2 to 3 days" the advisor stated.

(Y/n) sigh,drinking his tea after, he haven't read the report from the major general from vacuo yet, its going to be a tragic news once he read it. "your dismiss."

The advisor left the (y/n)'s office with the door shut closed,after that. He lowered his head to read the report. And, it shocked him.

10 russians were Killed in action while the 19 were injured during encountering a paladin mech, his face went from normal to frown. This is the first casualty that the ultranationalist army have in remnant....

He'll need to let the scientists focus on the battle armor to increase the soldier's survivability.

(Y/n) opened a wooden drawer under his desk, grabbing the armor blueprint from the drawer.