Chapter 11

Ultranationalist Airspace, Dragon continent.
06/17/2XXX
4:02am

From the sky, 10 white colored flying drones can be seen approaching to the harbor, it's main objective to detect every valuable location and military bases.

10 flying drone broke it's formation numbering 5 each, it's chassis stared below the harbor. Taking a whole picture of the location first before moving on.

The russian control room's radar began to beep, 10 red dots appeared on the radar which alerted them, Surface-to-air Missile's pops out from it's cover. It's turret pointed itself to the drone's direction.

Once the AA turret locked onto the drone, it unleash barrage of missile right at them. The lead drone saw this and all of them scattered, drones attempt to outmaneuver the missile but it was hopeless. The missile slams multiple of the drown and exploded now remaining 6.

The remaining drone advance deeper into their territory, taking picture of every location and sending it to watts, it's 3 mechanical comrade were killed once again by missile fire.

The last 3 drone continue to go forward, so far. They only got the picture of the harbor, city and a military base.

Again, all three of them were silenced by missile fire.

?????,Dragon continent
06/17/2XXX
11:31am

"Well, we want to negotiate with you."she declared

so this is the one sienna warned me about, he didn't knew her name yet but surely she's apart of the inner circle alongside with the two figures behind her.

Sienna's eyes gave the trio a death glare, yet they were unfaze by it. Her hand planted against her hips, her expression were still upsetting though.

"Negotiation eh? What kind?"he answered dryly.

Now the black haired woman went quiet, seconds later she answered Now realizing that she forgot to introduce myself."ah, where our my manners, my name is cinder fall. And these is emerald and mercury, my assistant." She said and continued. "We would like to negotiate with you."

"Y/n Zakhaev.... and why do you want an alliance with us?"

"You see, once you allied with us, our queen will give you a place of living in her new world once she conquers everything."

Before (y/n) could reply about it, he look over to his bodyguard and bend over to them speaking unfamiliar language to them so that the trio wouldn't know what they are saying.

The two armed russian saluted, they soon left both Sienna and (y/n) to deal with the negotiation.

(Y/n) actually ordered his bodyguard to sabotage their bullhead if they try to escape.

The leader stared at the trio."alliance... who is this queen you speak of?"he asked, lying through his teeth calmly. (Y/n) already knew about the Queen thanks to Sienna khan but, he need to confirm this if this queen is actually her if the black haired woman answered of course.

"the queen? Her name is Salem."she hummed, as if she's praising her name within her sentence.

'Yep, she's one of Salems pawn.' He mentally noted to himself. Then, his eyes look at cinder directly making eye contact. "I refuse." He answered.

The fall maiden's hope were shattered, the unknown organization have rejected her alliance proposal, she couldn't help but to gritted her teeth in anger before calming herself down. Just like what she did to adam before, she'll use that same tactic again.

"If you refuse to join us.... then we'll forc-" a loud Bang echoed, interrupting her. she gasp when the bullet went into her stomach, blood began to drip from her wound.

"Idiot, we already know your evil intention."he replied with a faint growl, turning to his men. "KILL THEM!" He ordered

Soldiers of the ultranationalist army aimed their guns at the trio, cinder clicked her tongue in anger and disappointment.

Emerald quickly use her semblance creating an illusion."grab cinder and run!"emerald yelled at her teammates

Mercury immediately carried the wounded fall maiden onto his shoulder and the trio retreated, guns blazing at the decoy for a minute and once her semblance range was out of reach. The illusion shattered.

"An illusion?! Alert everyone! Kill the bastard!"he ordered, everyone began to gave chase at the trio, shooting their guns at them.

While they ran, emerald pulled out her revolver-sickle and return fire.

As they reach the airfield, they were met by russian soldier aiming their guns at them, cinder stop them by releasing fireball at them, few off them didn't manage to evade but fortunately they were only wounded.

"Get in!"emerald yelled, they quickly entered the bullhead,setting the injured fall maiden at the passenger seat and took a hold with the cockpit, mercury tried to start the engines but failed.

"Why won't you start up?!"he yelled

From the distance, a group of russian can be seen carrying two pairs of rpg-7. The two rocket burst from the rocket launcher slams onto the bullhead.

The white airship blown up into bits of metal, flesh and blood followed by a agonizing scream.

"Target eliminated!"a soldier screamed.

Back to Y/n and sienna, they watch everything from behind and have witness of cinder and her goon's demise. "Their gone,sienna."he stated jokingly.

"Heh, i know."she replied back.

Russian control room
Dragon continent
06/17/2XXX
12:00pm

Inside the control room, russians and remnant native were minding their own business. Their radars continue to detect for any creature or aircraft entering their airspace.

A young faunas calmly watch the radar, dozen's of red dots began to be seen in the detection. Many of them.

"C-comrade sir, we got a problem?!"

"What is it,trooper?"Their control leader asked

"We've got dozen of hostile from the south. D-dozens of them!"

"Tsk, alert everyone! Ready every air defense system and fighters to scramble and take down the threat!"

Across the sea, many varieties of flying grimm glide through the sky, from nevermore to manticore. Their mission is to wreck havoc on the city with their superior number.

The defense of the city has begone

[A/n:just kill them off easily lol]