Chapter 16

Somewhere in Mantle
3:16 pm

"So, this is the one?" Kir asks the veteran next to him then looking back at the group.

"Yep, these guys are former hunters from other kingdom who joined the cause."He happily said to the Russian spetsnaz before eyeing at white haired girl who has a sheep trait.

"And we have a special guest that will be joining in your mission. Please, introduce yourself."

The sheep faunas gulped nervously. She walk forward saluting at the group of Spetsnaz before her and spoke. "My name is Fiona Thyme! It would be a pleasure working you sir!" She nervously said, blurting her name out.

'So this is the one who is apart of Robin's team...interesting...' Kir said through his mind. Looking at the rest of the chosen people that the Veteran pick.

The first one was a man in his late teenage years, his hair were dirt brown with a soft pale face and black eyes. Wearing a robe which is similar to asian culture robes but it was a big mix.

"My name is Basil Ademu!"

Next another man went in, this time. He was taller than the two people who introduced to the Spetsnaz group. This man has a mohawk style haircut with roughed tan skin, his eyes were gray as the smoke and wore a winter coat.

"Marrow Lloyd, at your service!"

Two people finally walked in, these two have very striking similarities but the differences is that they are the opposite gender. Both of them have purple hair, pale skin and blue eyes. The woman has a black colored sleeveless croptop with a faded purple arm gloves and cargo pants with boots.

The 2nd one has a fur coat with a purplish lining , his chest were exposed in a diamond shape shirt. Same with the pants and boots.

"Names Roxo and this is Roxa! Nice to meet you!"

"Now then, they'll will guide you to a safe place where the bullhead is. Goodluck my friend"Aurel Said to the Lead Spetsnaz team before leaving the group to do his own business.

"Lead the way, Comrades!" Kir said to his new additional teammate, receiving a nod coming from them

Unknown location, Mantle
4:42 pm

"Is this the place?" Kir ask, his eyes scan all his surroundings, all he see is nothing. No sign of a single bullhead on sight.

"Yep, this is the place!" Roxa exclaimed happily.

"Are you sure is this the one? All i see is nothing."he replied back with a monotone voice.

"Whoops, i almost forgot. Hey Fiona! Do your thing!"Roxa happily called Fiona out, startling her at the process.

Fiona look at the group and nodded with a cute smile, her hand raise up with her palm wide open. Her aura began to show onto her forearm and soon yellow like particle began to materialize the bullhead with great condition.

"Oh blyat, that semblance looks incredible!"A rookie spetsnaz commented on Fiona's semblance, but he was silenced by his comrade by putting his hand covering the rookie Spetsnaz's mouth.

"H-hehe...thank you!" Fiona replied with a pink blush appearing all over his face.

"Awwwww, Fiona's blushing!"

"I-im not!" The two girls happily arguing all thanks to the rookie's compliment.

Basil looks back onto the lead Spetsnaz. "Don't mind them, they usually like that even before the massacre." He stated

"Noted. Alright get in!" He yelled.

The door slid open letting everyone enter the bullhead without leaving anyone. Roxo closed the door shut.