Chapter 5

White fang base, Mistral.

The first day of Leader Khan absent, fellow men and woman of the white fang were doing their usual business inside the base, guarding, cleaning, practicing and others.

A lone bullhead passed next a giant watch tower and inside the captured Airship, lies a Male Bull faunas who had pale skin and red colored hair, his eyes were concealed by the standard issue mask of the white fang but with red markings signifying him as a higher rank. His name is Adam taurus, the same person involved during the fall of beacon on the kingdom of vale and killed innocent civilians.

Next to him is a muscular man, his around late 40's. His skin were like a brownish chocolate with dark brown hair alongside a beard. His arms were hairy and had some large scars over them due to using his dust infusion. He wore a two-tone olive green coat over a black 3/4 sleeve shirt, and a large belt. His pants were black, with a pouch strapped to each pants leg, and his boots are brown with white fronts. Some of his scars near the edges of his sleeves are visible.

This man is known as Hazel Rainart, one of Salem's lackeys, his task was to join with adam on their way to Sienna's mistral base to talk some sketchy business shit. But unbeknownst to him, the tiger faunas he was looking for is taking a vacation, even Adam didn't know this apparently.

As the bullhead arrived at the airfield, it began to hover down and soon enough it landed safely, the door slid open to reveal the two. Jumping down from the airship

"Once we made it to the throne room,just stay at the door til i call you." Adam declared with a smirk,holding the handle of his blade while walking next to hazel

"Hmph." That was the only response coming from the muscular man and it means he agree with his idea...perhaps?

"Good"as the two headed to the throne room, two faunas guards were seen standing between the giant doorway holding strange weaponry on their hand

"Welcome Adam taurus!"the two guards greeted them with a serious ton in their voice saluting him

Adam look at them and saluted back, he was quite curious about the strange weaponry they were holding and decided to ask.

"Hmmm,tell me. Is this the new issued weapon for the white fang? Where do you get this?" He asked

A female guard slightly stiff but kept her calm and answered." Ummmm, we recently got this from sienna's Allies after they formed few days ago."

"Allies?"

"Y-yes sir, her new allies is called The ultranationalist Army from the dragon continent."

"The Ultranationalist army...never heard of them."Hazel said with a quiet deep voice behind the redhead faunas

"Me neither"adam stated. "Is sienna here?" He asked the female guard one last time, only receiving a shook from the head

"Unfortunately,she's not here. She's busy dealing with the Ultranationalist leaders right now."she answered

This make Adam clicked his tongue in frustration while hazel look down in disappointment

"Dammit..."he grumbled under his breath,he hoped that he would convince sienna khan on Hazel's proposal, if she's not here then... he'll just commence the start of the attack even without Sienna khan being here

Sienna's room, New Moscow

Inside a luxury room near (Y/n)'s household, she was currently reading a book about History of russia which is not from this world.

She was fascinated by the history of (Y/n)'s country from the Russian revolution led by Lenin, The great Patriotic war and so on.

'(Y/n)'s beloved country amaze yet terrified me at the same time...they literally made the Remnant great war like Children's game.' She thought to herself, closing the book crom her hand.