Prologue

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It was a beautiful starry night as a 14 year old girl by the name of Luz Noceda was staring out her window.

She smiled as she stares up into the night sky before looking on with awe upon seeing something.

Luz: Woah, a shooting star!

She said as the star fell and crashed a good distance away from her home in the nearby forest.

Luz decided to go check it out, it was way past her bedtime, but she knew her mother was already asleep.

The teen opened her window and carefully climbed down the house before making her way through the forest.

It had been about ten minutes as she followed the smoke. She then stumbles upon a crater with what looked like a meteor the size of two basketballs.

Luz: So cool.

She says, approaching it to get a better look. But suddenly, the space rock cracked as a black goo-like substance pours out of it.

Luz backed away, making sure not to touch it. But the goo wouldn't stop, in fact, it started moving towards her ever so quickly.

Luz then screamed as the goo jumps onto her, wrapping itself around her. Luz had desperately tried to get it off, to no avail as the goo covered her head to toe, she then blacked out.

Luz woke up five minutes later, gasping as she looked around. The black goo was gone and the meteor was still there.

Luz: Was that a dream?

???: Nope.

A feminine voice said, surprising the teen as she stood up.

Luz: Who said that?!

She said, looking around to find whoever had spoken.

Suddenly, the black goo emerged from her shoulder, forming a head with white eyes and razor sharp teeth.

???: Right here.

Luz started screaming as she fell to the ground again.

???: Would you stop screaming?!

Luz: Who are you?! What are you?! Get off of me!

She yelled as she tries to get this creature off of her.

???: Calm down, Luz! I'm not gonna hurt you!

Luz paused for a moment before asking the goo.

Luz: How do you know my name?

???: Look, kid, I'm what your kind would call an alien. I'm a member of the Klyntar race. Most people call us symbiotes. Our kind need hosts to survive, and since you were the only one around, I had to bond with you asap or else I'd die.

Luz: Oh . . .

???: And I know your name because, as my host, I've seen your memories. I know everything about you, Luz.

Luz: Okay, so are you going to stay bonded with me or . . . ?

???: Well, that's was I planning to do. But when I bonded with you, I realized that you're the perfect host for me. Your body is completely compatible to symbiosis.

Luz: Oh. So what's your name?

???: We don't really have names. Does it matter?

Luz: Well, I gotta call you something. Hmm . . . how about, Venom?