Season 1 - Part 4

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. Also, this chapter is based on The Owl House Season 1, Episode 7. In episode 6, Luz and Venom end up eating the demon hunters and returning the conjured Owl House earlier than in canon. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz: "Azura!" Hecate began. "Our paths have crossed only in battle. But today, I stand before you seeking an ally." Ah.

King: Luz, you're getting all swoony again.

Luz: I can't help it. Azura is able to befriend everyone, even her greatest rival. I wish I had that kind of power.

Venom: That's dumb, you're dumb.

King: Venom's right. Rivals are meant to be annihilated, not befriended. Now keep reading! I've been sucked into your awful fandom.

Luz: Suddenly, the door swung open.

She said just before the owl house's door opens up.

Hooty: Ding, dong, ding! Hoot, hoot!

King: The book has come to life, burn it!

Luz walked over the door and noticed a basket on the ground.

She brings it to the kitchen as Eda came down to see what was happening.

Luz: Looks like you got a package, Eda.

Eda: Probably an offering. Ah, being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles does have it's perks.

King, believing there'd be food, removed the sheet covering the basket only for everyone to be surprised that a baby was sleeping in it.

Venom: Mmm, fresh meat.

Luz: Nope! We are not eating that!

Eda: Witches eating babies is so 1693. What is this?

King: There's a note.

He says, taking it in his paws.

King: Take care of my child 'til morning. Yi yi?

Eda: Nope! Babies are awful. Not happening.

King: You will be handsomely rewarded xoxoxox Bat Queen.

Eda: Bat Queen? Reward?

Luz: Who's the Bat Queen?

Eda: Only the wealthiest demon in the boiling isles! Get in with her and you're set for life. So, we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid. Piece of cake.

Luz: Our greatest adventure yet! Learning about love and life through a child's eyes.

Eda: Not you. You have to return the books I checked out from the library.

She said, using magic to give Luz a stack of library books before whispering to King.

Eda: I don't want them getting a cut of the loot.

King: Good thinking.

He whispered back.

Eda: Now, let's take a look at this little darling.

She said, removing the blanket and making the baby screech super loud, hurting everyone's ears.

Eda: On second thought, maybe we could use your help!

Luz: Venom won't survive this!

Venom: Get me out of here!!

She yelled, screeching in pain from the noise as they left the house as quickly as possible until they couldn't hear the baby's crying anymore.