Season 2 - Part 1

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony, for the time being, Luz and the others have been laying low for a while.

Since they were all wanted criminals, no one wanted to risk getting arrested for buying human trash from Eda.

So Luz, Venom, Eda, Carnage, King and Lilith had become bounty hunters to put food on the table.

They were in town, with a cart full of creatures and demons to turn in so they can get paid.

Bounty Clerk: Here's your payment.

He says, offering them one coin.

Eda: A single snail!? Are you kidding me!?

Bounty Clerk: Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't done yet.

He says before snapping the coin in half.

Eda: You can't do this to me! Do you know who I am!?

Bounty Clerk: Yeah, you're Eda the Owl Lady. What are you gonna do? We all know you're powerless now.

Eda: Powerless. Powerless? Does this look powerless to you!?

She yelled as carnage comes out, the symbiote turning Eda into a tall, red monster as she grabs the clerk by the throat.

Carnage: Still think we're powerless, little man?

She says with a feminine voice.

Bounty Clerk: N-No ma'am! My apologies! Here!

He says, giving Eda a huge bag of coins. To which Carnage goes back into Eda's body.

Eda: Yeah, that's what I thought!

She says before Lilith groans.

Eda: What's up, Lily?

Lilith: These.

She says, pointing towards a bunch of posters showing a picture of a witch wearing a white cloak and a golden helmet.

The poster reads; "The Golden Guard. Join the Emperor's Coven. Today!"

Luz: The Golden Guard? Did you know him in the coven, Lilith?

Lilith: Unfortunately, I did. He always got special treatment because he was the "genius teen prodigy." But he's really just a brat. If he's in charge . . . vomit.

She says, crumbling the poster into a ball before throwing it in the trash.

Venom: Somebody sure is jealous.

Lilith: Jealous!? You think I'm jealous of some spoiled brat!!?

She yells at the symbiote.

Venom: Hey, you better watch that tone! I'm still livid about you forcing me and Luz to separate, plus handing me over to the emperor, who TORTURED me, by the way!!