Season 2 - Part 7

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 2, Episode 9.

The difference in episode 7 is that Carnage's powers allows Eda to prevent Raine from being captured by Kikimora.

Episode 8 is mostly the same as in canon, the difference being that Luz and Amity are on a date while Hooty tries to help Eda and King.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Within the Emperor's castle, Belos was working inspecting a machine his men had been building for some time now. It seemed to be in order, though it was missing an important element.

He then paused upon noticing he wasn't alone in the room.

Emperor Belos: Would you like to see how it works, Hunter?

He asks, Hunter gasping in surprise before hiding the little red bird palisman in his pocket before revealing himself.

Hunter: I didn't mean to hide, Emperor Belos.

He said as the emperor faces the teen with a smile on his face without his mask on.

Hunter: This machine, can it really take us to the human realm?

Emperor Belos: Indeed. Or atleast it will, given time.

Hunter: Is it true that rain doesn't boil in the human realm?

Emperor Belos: It is. You know, I've been there before. Did I ever tell you that?

He asked, to which Hunter shook his head.

Emperor Belos: The trees there are green. Nights are quiet. I look forward to seeing it again. We're you spying on me just to hear these boring stories?

He asks, still with a genuine smile on his face.

Hunter: . . . The operation at the Knee. Why did you switch me out with Kikimora?

Emperor Belos: Everyone has a use, Hunter. Kikimora has her intricate little plans. The scouts carry out orders. And you, well, the Titan has big plans for you and it would be such a hassle to find a replacement. So, right now, you can be useful by staying safe in the castle.

He says while escorting him to the doorway.

Hunter: If this is punishment for failing my last mission, I swear I can do better.

He said as Belos continued to smile at the teen.

Emperor Belos: Good night, Hunter.

He says before closing the door, to which the teen runs off down the hall. He knows he can do better, he will get the portal and key if it's the last thing he does.

Meanwhile, Belos exited the room and enters his chambers.

He then took at the vials containing the symbiotes, only to see that 4 of the vials were empty.

Belos couldn't help but let out a growl, his eyes narrowing upon the empty vials.

We now cut to the very next day at the owl house as Amity, Willow, Gus having spent the night at a sleepover and were currently hanging out in Luz and Venom's room along with King.

Amity: So let me get this straight, Luz has the common mold yet she's fine?

Venom: Yup.

Amity: Luz, even if you don't have symptoms, I think you should lie down and rest.