Season 2 - Part 8

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. 

Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 2, Episode 12.

Episode 10 never happens because Luz and the gang still have the portal and Luz already reuniting with Camila in Chapter 14.

The difference with episode 11 is that since Raine wasn't captured by Kikimora, Eda has no reason to hire a spy at the Coven Day Parade, let alone be there.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin at the owl house as a celebration was being held for Lilith's new job as the assistant curator of the Supernatural Museum of History.

Everyone was cheering with the exception of Lilith herself as she seemed embarrassed or uncomfortable.

Venom: Hey! Where's the food!? I'm starving!

Hooty: Care for some "app-pellet-tizers"?

He asks, holding out a plate with a mix of hairballs and small animal bones.

Luz: Oh my god, Hooty. No.

Hooty: Is it not enough? I can get another.

He says, trying to regurgitate more only for Venom to tie his mouth shut with a tendril.

Venom: If you puke out any more of these, I'm gonna eat you.

Meanwhile, Lilith was outside talking with her old colleague and mentor, Flora D'splora.

Flora: Oh, I wish I could stay longer, but I must be off on my next adventure. It's such a delight to see my little bookworm back in the historical world after all these years.

Lilith: Thank you, Flora, but it's just a small job. Only an assistant. I'm surprised you even heard about this.

Flora: The emperor wanted to make you weren't getting into any trouble. And to clear out your office. I left a box of your knickknacks inside. Wish you took more from my tutelage, dear. History's supposed to be exciting, after all.

She says before pulling a whip, snagging a wild griffin from the sky and riding its back as she took off.

It was then that Lilith's symbiote, Riot, formed a head from her shoulder.

Riot: I hate her.

Lilith: Don't say that, Riot.

Riot: Are you kidding!? I know it was subtle, but she mocked us!

Lilith: You mean she shocked ME.

Riot: We're bonded! So if someone mocks you, they're mocking me too!!

Venom: Hey, what's going on out here?

Luz: Everything okay?

Riot: Nothing's okay! This new job sucks! Everything sucks!

The symbiote yelled before Lilith lets out a frustrated groan.

Lilith: Riot's right! I have questions about my life! All I-

Riot: We.

Lilith: All WE ever got to do was desk work while she goofed off riding wild snake horses and eating mummy jerky! Well, we can be just as exciting as Flora! We'll come up with an exhibit that'll knock the Titan's socks off!

Riot: Damn right we will! High five, partner!

The symbiote says, forming a grey slime hand as Lilith gives her a high five.