Season 2 - Part 11

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin in the owl house the very next day after Luz and Hunter went into Belos's mind.

The owl family was seated in the living room as Luz and Venom had just finished explaining everything they saw, including how Belos was a witch hunter the whole time and that he has his own symbiote.

Eda: This is just a lot to take in.

Carnage: You think?!

Luz: We don't have time to take anything in.

Venom: Yeah! We gotta stop Belos and Anti-Venom!

They say before King, Toxin and Hooty gave them a hug.

King: Calm down, okay?

Toxin: For real.

Hooty: Yeah! You gotta pull yourselves together! Hoot!

Eda: Well, one thing's for sure. People can tell when you've been inside their head. It's only a matter of time before Belos sends his scouts over here.

Carnage: We're gonna need to hide.

Luz: We are NOT hiding!

Venom: Yeah! We're gonna eat Belos, kill Anti-Venom with fire and stop them from using the draining spell!

Luz: We just need to figure out how on that last part.

Riot: What's up, idiots?!

The grey symbiote yelled, startling everyone.

Lilith: We came as fast as we could! Owlbert filled us in on the draining spell. Oh, Titan, I can't believe this is what the Day of Unity was about this whole time. Ugh. I was such a fool, a dolt, a chump, a-Ow!

She yelled as Riot bonked her on the head.

Riot: We don't have time for this self loathing pity bullshit, Lilith!

Eda: Yeah, none of that!

Carnage: Mom and Aunt Luz are upset enough as it is!

Lilith: My apologies. I'll do anything to help.

Hooty: Lulu!

The owl tube creature yelled as he pressed his face up against Lilith.

Hooty: I'm so happy to see you! I could just-

He was interrupted by Riot getting in his face screeching at him.

Hooty's feathers then stood up as he and the symbiote did their intimidation displays before the owl tube creature started coughing.

Everyone was disgusted by this as Hooty continued coughing and belching for a bit before puking up some garbage.

King couldn't help but notice something among the regurgitated trash, digging in his fluffy paws in to reveal a letter for him.

King: Hooty!

He yelled, grabbing everyone's attention.

King: Have you seriously been eating our mail!?

He yells before opening the letter, revealing a message and a strange little stone.

King: "Dear King Clawthorne, if you wish to know who you truly are, come to this location and meet our warrior clan." I think they might be my family! And maybe they're an answer to all our problems!

He says, showing them a map below the message.

Luz: That's incredible, but how is it supposed to help us stop Belos?