Season 2 - Part 2

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Luz: Light in the darkness!

She says, using a light glyph.

Luz: A glittering bridge of ice!

She says, using an ice glyph.

Luz: The mightiest tree in the forest!

She says, using two plant glyphs.

Luz: You can make all these and more with glyph magic! Welcome to Day 3 of Luz's Magic Boot Camp!

She says, using a couple of fire glyphs to which Lilith claps her hands with excitement while Eda seemed to be busy with something else.

Venom: Nice opening.

Luz: Thanks, Venom. Now then, we've covered every glyph I've learned up until now, so today we'll learn something new.

Lilith: Are we about to encounter a never-before-seen glyph?

Luz: Unfortunately, no. These four either came from nature or another witch's spell. I don't know where to find more. In any case, today we're learning how to alter glyphs to do specific things.

She says while showing them a chalkboard to display the glyphs.

Lilith: Uh, Miss Teacher! Did I do it right?

She asks before showing her a drawing of the four glyphs.

Luz: Yeah, that's really good. Let's see how you're doing Eda.

She says before realizing that Eda had used a knife to create a combo of two glyphs.

Venom: This is gonna blow up in your face.

The black symbiote says as Eda raises a hand up.

Eda: Double glyph combo, go!

She says before tapping it as it sparkles electricity before causing a small explosion.

Venom: Told you it'd blow up in your face!

She yelled as Carnage formed a head out of Eda's shoulder.

Carnage: Atleast she tried, mom!

Eda: I was really hoping for an ice blast situation.

Luz: I know you're impatient to get your powers back, but try to master the basics before you start experimenting.

Eda: Ugh. You're as boring as Lily.

Carnage: Yeah! Where's fun in basics?!

Hooty: Luz, you're gonna be late for school. Hoot hoot!

Luz: What?! Ah crud! You're right! Venom?!

Venom: On it!

The symbiote says before enveloping they teen, sprouting wings from her back and taking off into the sky.

The pair eventually made it to Hexside as Luz approaches the school doors, hesitant to enter.

Venom: What're you waiting for? That door's not gonna open itself, you know.

Luz: I know, it's just . . . it's our first day back after the petrification ceremony.

Venom: Oh yeah. It's been a while since we've been here. Well I doubt anything's change too much since we've been gone. Now quit being a wuss, chill out and get in there already.

Luz: Right.

She says before opening the door to see Hexside students walking about as she enters.

Luz's eyes widened upon seeing Willow and Gus, who had also noticed her.