Season 2 - Part 4

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Luz eating her breakfast in the kitchen as Eda came down wearing a new red dress.

Eda: Mean! We ran out of apple blood. The food digestible, kid?

Venom: Yeah, we're good.

Luz: So, Eda, I've been meaning to ask . . . how did you get your portal?

Eda: Well . . .

She says before being interrupted upon hearing a scream.

The two ran into the living room to see Lilith on the floor, her hand covered in feathers.

Lilith: Help . . . me!

She pleaded before Eda takes out an elixir before approaching her sister.

Eda: Try to stay calm. The curse acts stronger when you're stressed.

She says, feeding Lilith the elixir. Her hand turning back to normal in the process.

Lilith: That was . . . horrible! How have you managed all these years?

Eda: Well, it was hard. But since we split the curse, atleast the elixirs are working again.

Lilith: That's a relief.

She says before noticing that her hand was missing, screaming in shock.

Eda: Oh, yeah, sorry. Side effect of the curse. It's actually fun once in a while.

She says while putting Lilith's hand back into place.

Eda: Now don't worry. I've stashed elixirs all over the house.

She says, showing her where the elixirs are hidden.

Eda: Whenever you start feeling feathery, just help yourself to one of these bad boys.

Lilith: I had no idea this is what I did to you. I'm so, so sorry.

Eda: Eh, atleast I got company now. And you got me if you need anything.

She says before exiting the house with Luz.

Eda: So as I was saying, I've had the portal for years. Found it one day in the dirt outside my house. Never figured out who made it or where it came from. I just kept it to myself.

Luz: Why not tell anyone?

Eda chuckled.

Eda: Why? Suddenly curious about my past?

Luz: I'm always curious.

Eda: Well, I may have been using it to hide from someone.

Luz: Hide from who?

???: Probably me!

A voice said as a tornado appeared with an eagle flying above it.

Luz: What the heck?!

She said before the tornado dissipated, revealing an elderly witch wielding her palisman.

???: Hello, little witchlet. Come here!

The elderly witch said as she tried to hug Eda only for the owl lady to stop her.

Eda: Gwendolyn.

She said with discontent.

Gwendolyn: Are we still on that? I'm your mother, call me mom.

Luz: Mom?!

Lilith: Mother?!