Season 1 - Part 9

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz was staring out her bedroom window, not even paying attention to King as she looks down to read a tag that says; "To a young witch from her proud mentor, Eda."

She then holds a purple cape that Eda made for her, standing up as she puts it on.

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to. Because today, I'm going to save Venom and Eda.

The teen then makes her way to a room full of medieval weaponry.

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious, King. Venom and I have been separated, and Eda used her powers to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now they've been taken to the Emperor. I don't know what he's planning to do with them, but I'm going to rescue them.

King: Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor, the most powerful witch alive.

Luz: King, please try to understand. Venom and Eda are in this situation because of me, because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it.

King: But Eda's in her Owl Beast form. How will she even recognize you?

Luz: I don't know. But I have to try anyway.

King: . . . Well, then, I'm going, too.

Luz: King . . .

King: Me, Eda and Venom don't always see eye to eye, but I do consider them family. I want them back as much as you do.

This made Luz smile.

Luz: All right, then we've got no time to lose.

She says as they leave the Owl House.

Meanwhile, in the Emperor's castle, Lilith was in the throne room along with an imprisoned Venom & Owl Beast Eda.

The doors then opened as several guards and Kikimora appeared.

Kikimora: All kneel before Emperor Belos.

She says, all kneeling as Belos enters the room.

Eda screeched as she manages to break free from the bubble.

Lilith: Edalyn, no!

Venom: Rip him apart, Eda!

They yelled as Eda lunged towards the Emperor only for the witch to use his magic, slamming her against the wall and restraining her.

Lilith: My lord, I apologize for my sister's rash behavior. She's still in her cursed form. Once you've healed her as promised, I'm sure she will become a useful asset to the coven.

Belos then fires a red beam of magic towards Eda, bringing her back to her senses.

Eda: Where am I? What is this?

She then noticed Belos.

Eda: Ah, farts. I got caught.

Emperor Belos: Edalyn Clawthorne, the infamous Owl Lady, the Wild Witch of Bonesborough, and mentor of Luz the human.

Eda: You stay away from her, or so help me Titan!

Belos chuckles.

Emperor Belos: You've got it all wrong. The human is safe for now. I just want the portal she came through.

Eda: Tough, 'cause I ain't telling you nothing.

Emperor Belos: Pity. Although I suppose I could ask the human herself.