Season 2 - Part 5

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It was the very next day as Luz and Venom had decided to visit Camila in the human realm, having called her friends and asking them if they could and/or would like to come with her.

Luz was glad to hear that Willow, Gus & Amity had all agreed to meet with her at the owl house.

Our protagonists were currently watching YouTube videos when they got a knock on the door.

Hooty: Luz, you have guests.

He says before opening the door to see Willow, Gus and Amity in casual clothing.

Luz: Hey guys. How are you?

Willow: We're doing fine.

Gus: So are we really going to the human realm?

Luz: Yep. I'm glad you guys agreed to come with us. So how are you doing, Amity?

Amity: I'm doing great, Luz.

Luz: That's good to hear. So, are you guys ready to go?

Everyone: Yes!

Luz: All righty then. Eda?

Eda: Mhm.

She says, taking out the key and opening the portal.

Luz: We'll be back later.

Venom: Try not to miss us while we're gone.

They said before entering the portal with the others following in after her, appearing in the forest outside the old abandoned house.

Willow: Wow, so green.

Gus: I can't believe I'm actually in the human realm!

Amity: It's not what I imagined it to be.

Luz: You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until you see my hometown and my house. Come on.

She says before leading her friends to her house. Luz then takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

After a few seconds, she can hear footsteps and stood up straight as the door opens, revealing Camila Noceda behind it.

Luz: Mom! I'm home!

She says, giving Camila a big hug.

Camila: Luz? How did you get outside so quickly?

Luz: Huh? What do you mean?

Camila: You were just in the kitchen.

She said as the others looked confused.

Luz: Mom, what are you talking about? I just came back.

???: Mama, who is it?

Said someone who looked and sounded just like Luz. Everyone's eyes widened in shock upon this revelation.

Amity: Um, Luz, do you have a twin sister?

Luz: No! Who the heck are you?!

Camila: I don't understand, how is this even possible?!

Luz: Mom, listen to me! I don't know what's going on, but I'm the real Luz! Please believe me!

She said as Amity, Willow and Gus prepared themselves for a fight against this doppelganger.

???: S-Stop! Please! I don't want a fight! I . . . I'll reveal myself.

She says before shapeshifting into her true form, that being a teenage basilisk.