Season 1 - Part 5

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. This chapter will be based on the Owl House Season 1, Episode 12. In episode 8, Luz was swapped in Eda's body, Eda in King's body, Venom in Luz's body, never having experienced a body other than her own and King in Venom's body, not being able to figure out how to use Venom's powers. In episode 9, Venom beats up the Hexside guards, punishing Mattholomule for trying to get them in detention and scolding Gus for lying about the ban being lifted. In episode 10, Venom's powers allow them to complete the Bat Queen's tests quicker in retrieving Owlbert. In episode 11, Venom eats Piniet before the gang goes home. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz was on the couch, reading about facts and trivia about Hexside.

Luz: King, listen to this.

King: Hey, less read-y, more scratch-y.

He says, demanding belly rubs.

Luz: Sorry. Now that we'll be students at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it. I've got a new crush and her name is education.

Venom: Because you're bi. Right?

Luz: Yep.

King: What's bi mean?

Luz pats him on the head.

Luz: I'll tell you when you're older.

King: Don't baby me!

He yells before Eda kicks the door open.

Eda: Hey, freeloaders. Guess what today is.

Luz: Is it your birthday?

King: Is it my birthday?

Venom: Are we finally gonna eat Hooty?

Hooty: I'd like to see you try. Hoot, hoot.

Eda: No. It's Human Treasure Day!

She says, opening the portal as Owlbert comes out, hauling a large bag, opening it to let out a pile of garbage. Eda then hops on top of it.

Eda: Ah . . . fresh garbage.

King: Ooh! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

He says as he takes out a teddy bear, declaring it as his new minion adding up the numbers to his "army of terror" as he calls it.

Eda: Yo, kid. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot. I have never seen such an extravagant earring.

She says, holding a coat hanger.

Luz: You can have my trash. Oh! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of it's rival school? One it literally conquered?

Venom: That's pretty cool!

Eda: Of course I know that. I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life. Oh, hello . . .

She says that last part admiring herself in a mirror as she wore coat hangers on her ears, still thinking they're earrings.

Luz: Can you imagine? Us in the halls of Hexside, studying with Willow, Gus and maybe even Amity.

Venom: Wait a minute . . .

Luz: Amity! Oh, cramity! We were supposed to meet so I could get my Azura book back!

She said as she ran to the door, leaving the house. They then made their way to the market in Bonesborough.

Luz: Amity, amity, where is she?

Venom: Over there.

The symbiote said as the teen sees Amity up ahead.