Season 1 - Part 6

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. This chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 1, Episode 16. In episode 13, Luz & Venom end up fighting the Greater Basilisk, releasing the magic it has stolen and then proceed to eat it. In episode 14, Venom eats all the tiny animals in the tiny circus and ends up eating Tibbles at the end. In episode 15, Venom would try fighting off the inner Willow but fails because of the fire before they and Amity bring back Willow's memories. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz was in the living room, practicing her plant glyphs. She was successful in creating a flower.

Luz: Yes! Check it out, King. My glyph skills are blossoming.

Venom: Booooo! Lame joke!

King: You think that's impressive? Check this out.

He says as they see him watch a video of two adorable cats.

Luz: I see we're getting enough Wi-Fi through the portal for cat videos.

King: Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!

Luz: I regret teaching you about the internet.

King: Ha! What possible regrets could come from the internet? Oh, did you know that Earth is actually flat?

Luz: Like that for starters.

Venom: Yeah, planets aren't flat ya idiot.

She says as Luz takes the phone from him. She then looks at her phone to see that she got a text from her mom asking how camp was for her.

Luz thought for a little bit before responding with a thumbs up emoji.

King: Ah, a severed hand. Perfect response.

Luz sighs.

Venom: Luz?

Luz: What am I supposed to say, Venom? "Hey, mom, not at camp actually. I'm in a demon realm learning to be a witch. Also, did you know that aliens, magic and demons are real?" She would end me.

Venom: No she won't. I'll end her before she gets the chance. No offense.

King: Besides, she'd be freaked out by our world anyway.

Venom: And don't forget, we can do whatever we want. No one can stop us. Plus, we don't have to tell your mom anything if she'll never find out about it.

Luz: Well . . . you do make a good point.

She says before the door opens.

Hooty: Hoot, hoot, Luz! Time to fill up that darling little head of yours with . . .

He then spits books out his mouth.

Hooty: Knowledge.

Gus: Please hurry.

Willow: The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get.

Hooty: Hoot, hoot!

They said, making Luz chuckle before kissing King on the forehead.

Luz: Don't spend all day watching YouTube, okay?

King: I forge my own path!

He yells defiantly as Luz leaves.

Some time later, Luz had just walked into Hexside along with Willow and Gus to see the school being decorated.

Venom: What's with all the decorations?

Willow: Oh, right, this is your first year.

Gus: This is for the upcoming Grom.

Luz: Grom? Like a party?