Balaram Dao's disapproval

Karn's pov
I tried to sit beside my wife without any physical contact with her. Once occassionally I had held her hand for support when the chariot jerked. I had very little space thus I needed a little support. As soon as my hands touched hers she freaked. She looked at me with the most deadly stare I had ever witnessed . She simply looked at me without uttering a single word. I immediately pulled away fearing her furthur disapproval of me touching her.
As the chariot moved furthur she couldnt handle herself and landed on my arms surrendering herself. I supported her holding her shoulders firmly She was so bewitching as she looked at me. We were close to one another and for the first time I saw a little spark in her eyes. But as quickly the spark was visible it disappeared almost immediately leaving me thinking if it was a dream.
"Sorry...this chariot moves too much" Panchali said looking downwards and releasing herself from my grip.
"Well the  problem is the chariot has to move for us to teach our destination you know. But let me see what I can do about it." I said smiling to himself.
Did I joke too early? Was she not ready for my sarcasm yet? I was scared but the musical sound of her laughter washed away my fear. She laughed heartily at my sarcasm but as if suddenly realizing what she was doing she stopped. She turned grim and looked at her hands. She was outlining the lines of her palm deciding her destiny.
"Angraj...I just wanted to let you know something" She said dead serious.
I was prepared for anything now. What worse could happen?!
"I cant...I cant consider you as my husband. My heart beats for someone else. And I...I can understand if you want to claim your rights.." She was struggling hard. I stopped her.
I covered her mouth with my palm as she looked at me confused. She was the only woman I had touched ever.
"Panchali...you dont know me and that is the reason you think so lowly of me. I am not that kind of a man who would force his wife in bed. I dont...I dont consider that humanity. Panchali I know the situation when we got married. And trust me I wont ever force you about claiming my rights. You can stay happily with Arjun" I said but my heart was not ready to accept my fate. She will love Arjun always and forever. And I will stay alone always and forever.
Panchali looked at me with a completely different stare this time. She didnt respond however and continued looking at her palm.

Draupadi's pov
I felt my cheeks blushing red with embarrassment. Karn was not the bad guy. Why did I have to speak in this manner! I was completely taken aback when he pressed his palm against my lips. They were strangely strong yet soft. His touch was extremely intimidating. I had felt it the first time I landed on his arms and he supported my shoulder pressing it firmly. He was too strong yet his touch was so careful. He completely blew my mind as he promised me he won't ever claim his rights over me. I had not expected this. I felt a strange emptiness within me. What was it? Was it the guilt I felt for being so harsh to Karn or was it the possibility that we would probably never be together as man and wife.
The chariot stopped suddenly bringing me out of my thoughts. We had reached the Dwarka Palace. Arjun came running to greet me. I cursed myself for thinking about Karn so much. Arjun loved me so much. Why did I ever think about Karn!
Karn got down not offering me his hand this time. I agree I had not taken his help the first time but that didnt mean he would stop offering. Oh God how does it matter! What do I care if Angraj helps me or not! Arjun is here!
I got down and smiled at Arjun. I wanted to hold his hand but Balaram dao arrived not giving me a chance to do so. I stood between my two husbands waiting to be welcomed and prepared for the chaos that would take place.
"Pranipat" three of us greeted and bowed down to take dao's blessings.
Dao was taken aback. He stopped us.
"Wait...but which is the married couple...I mean only the married couple gets the first blessing" Dao added .
"I married...we got..." I stammered. I didnt know what to say.
"Both I and Arjun got married to Draupadi Mahamahim Balaram" Angraj said without any fear. Arjun looked a little uneasy.
"What! A woman married to two men! What kind of adharma is this! Who married her first!" Dao asked . His question sounded more like a command.
"There was no other way bhrata" Krishna tried to save us but no one could stop dao.
"How could you let this happen Kanha! Didnt you once think about your sakhi? How is destroying her life dharma!" Dao cried.
For the first time I felt supported. Someone cared about my feelings...my emotions. Someone considered my happiness prior to dharma. I wished All men were like Balaram dao.
No one uttered a single word. Where are their voices now?!
"Krishna I just want to know who married Draupadi first?" Dao asked as an ultimatum.
"Angraj Karn" Arjun said gritting his teeth.
"I consider Angraj Karn as Draupadi's husband. I dont want to know the complications any longer!" Dao announced and left.
"He will come around eventually" Krishna said.
Rukmini stood at the door ready with her aarti to welcome us.