Karn's confession

Draupadi's pov
I could swear I would kill that Nayantara. She was crossing her boundaries now. During the lunch she had occupied the seat beside Karna.  Karn unlike other times didnt protest this time. He simply smiled at her shocking me. How could I protest when Karn himself was comfortable sitting beside her.
She occassionally touched him and smiled in a flirtatious manner . Karn surprisingly returned the look. I cold feel a burning rage in my heart but there was no one I cold express it before. Arjun sat beside me and Subhadra on his other side. Arjun was busy conversing with Subhadra as usual. I had accepted the fact that Subhadra was different. She was Arjun's favourite wife and that didnt instigate my emotions against Subhadra. But this Nayantara!
Karn looked at me smiling but I couldnt looke at him. He knew I didnt like Nayantara yet he had to stay so close to her. Or was it because he liked Nayantara? No that's impossible ! But why? He can like anyone...and that affected me more than anything ever.
As time passed I noticed how Karn and Nayantara were so comfortable with one another conversing and even touching one another occassionally.
I quickly completed my lunch and left for my chamber. I couldn't see my husband falling over that stupid princess who had insulted me in that gruesome manner.

Karn's pov
Things were going as per planned. Yesterday when Govind and I were taking a walk I explained my dilemma to him. I was unaware of Panchali's feelings towards me. Krishna was helpful as he suggested I try some other way for Panchali to express her true feelings for me. I was sure I was negative but since the last few days Panchali has been acting a little weird. She was jealous as she saw me with Nayantara. She was calling me Arya and she wanted to stay in Anga all the time. Panchali seemed a little changed since the day I had married her.
"You should know her true feelings Angraj. What's keeping you both away from each other? " Krishna had suggested and thus we had made a plan. I had asked Nayantara for help and she agreed. She was a little hurt as she confessed that she was interested in me but I sternly expressed my disinterest and my liking towards Panchali. She thus understood and agreed to help us in this plan. I had to admit Nayantara was a wise woman. She handled her rejection pretty well.
Thus we began our show. Sitting beside Nayantara , talking and smiling with her and occassionally giving glimpses to Panchali. She seemed frustrated as she completed her lunch pretty quickly and left.
Furthur proceedings in our plan when Nayantara and I decided to take a walk in the garden. I was sure Panchali would be in the garden at this time of the day. I remembered her routine religiously thus this was the perfect time to be in the garden. As I reached the garden I could see my beautiful wife talking to the plants. She always does that and the plants intriguingly respond to her kind words and caring touch. I couldnt help but admire her beauty. She was truly the most beautiful woman in the entire Aryavrat burning was not just her beauty that attracted me towards the Panchal princess. Her eyes...they were filled with a strange emotion. I could connected to those two dots as if I had been looking at those two pools since my very existence. Nayantara quickly held my hand giving me a wink. I nodded knowingly.
"This garden is so beautiful Angraj!" Nayantara shouted deliberately as Panchali looked up. She looked at us in an irritated manner but she didnt leave this time.
"Yes but the garden in Angraj is filled with so many various kinds of plants and its marvelous!" I said with fake enthusiasm.
"Yes all of them are planted by Angraj himself! You should come some time!" Draupadi said.
Both Nayanatara and I looked at her completely taken aback. Draupadi simply smiled at us and suddenly we heard a very familiar voice.
"Yes Yes Putri you should definitely come sometime!" Radhama said as she entered the garden.
I was extremely glad to see Radhama. I took her blessings. She didnt inform me about her visit.
"That's what I was saying Radhama. Nayantara can have a good look at Anga before she completely shifts there." Panchali said.
What was she saying!
"Yes Nayantara it will be like a short pre trip before settling in Anga completely" Radhama replied.
Nayantara looked at me with a confused look. I myself was in no condition to answer.
What on earth was happening! If I was not wrong they were planning mg marriage with Nayantara...
"Exactly maata! When are you both planning to get married anyway?" Panchali asked . My worst fears were coming true.