The entry of a new character

Draupadi's POV
I could feel the heaviness filling my heart. Why was I so impulsive!? Karn was right! Why didn't I trust him! He clearly mentioned he mentioned he didnt like Asawari then why did I doubt him in that  manner.  But why did Asawari put such false allegations against Angraj? Her words were still stuck in my subconscious.
"You seem to be a little worried sakhi" I sighed relief as I recognized the voice. My best friend was here and now when he was here I was sure things would be fine.
"Govind...I missed you"  I said with joy.
He smiled his usual charming smile that calmed me down. That smile indicated how he could turn things right.
"Sometimes we tend to take our loved ones for granted and that is what has happened with you and Angraj" Krishna said as I disclosed the entire matter to him.
I looked at him in a questioning manner.
"You have taken Karn for granted Sakhi. You know even if you hurt him he will forgive you immediately. You know he will believe you irrespective of whether you believe him or not. You know he will love you whatever you do and that is a grave problem" Krishna said looking outside.
Slowly his words started making sense and I realised how true they were. I had indeed taken Karn for granted. That was the reason I asked him anything without thinking about his emotions. I couldnt forgive myself as the truth dawned upon me.
"Do I really deserve Karn? I always hurt him...he should be with a better person" I said sadly.
"That's why you are perfect for him. You are selfless about him. And selflessness is the biggest step in love. Selfless love is the purest and the hardest step to achieve in love. " Krishna said smiling in a melancholic manner as if he recalled someone as he uttered those words.
"Now Panchali you need to apologise to Karn and make him realise that you trust him. Do you trust him?" Krishna asked a little skeptical.
"I do trust him but the way Asawari..." I stopped and realised something.
"I didn't trust him at that moment but now I do...I know he loves me and Trust is important in love" I replied not sure if I could really abide by my words.
Krishna shaked his head and smiled again.

Krishna's POVPanchali did not trust Karn yet and it was impossible for her to trust him unless she realised it completely

Krishna's POV
Panchali did not trust Karn yet and it was impossible for her to trust him unless she realised it completely. Trust is the foundation of love but Oanchali loves Karn amd is extremely possessive about him and thus losing him irks her. She doesnt trust him as she fears the worst. But at the same time Panchali sometimes becomes so selfless about Karn. She is ready to leave him for his happiness. Panchali is confusing and there is no doubt in it. Seems I will have to interfere to make Panchali understand the importance of trust.
I could feels tear drops forming in m eyelashes as I witnessed Asawari. Her mind was busy plotting against Karn amd Draupadi. But then I noticed a slight repentance in her eyes. She regretted Arjun finding out her truth in that manner. I smiled as I saw the beginning of a new love story.
As I entered my chamber I began penning down my letter. Panchali needed my help and I would make her realise the importance of trust.
"Who are you writing arya?" Rukmini asked .
I couldnt help but smile as I recalled the recipient of my letter. Rukmini gasped as she noticed the smile. She knew this smile. All my wives knew this smile and they also knew how it was reserved for a special woman in my life . Some of my wives envied her while some accepted her. Rukmini, however recognized her and thus she loved her dearly.
"Radhika!"  Rukmini exclaimed with joy as she saw her husband smiling lovingly.
"Yes...Radha" I replied.
Ah that name in my lips was the most beautiful sensation I could have felt. I would be seeing her after so long yet it seemed she was always there with me.
"Panchali needs some love advice" I said.
"And who can give her a better advice that the love expert radha herself! Radhika! The epitome of selfless love. The woman the entire world will remember you with." Rukmini said.
"You are one strange woman. You never envy my lover" Krishna said.
"How can I envy myself? We are the same and I never desire recognition. I always desired your love. And I know you love me as much you love Radhika. So there's nothing to be jealous about." Rukmini said as she mentioned how she had to welcome her friend from Gokul.
Panchali was the not the only person who needed Radha at this moment. Asawari was the main reason I was bringing Radhika to Indraprast. My Radhika. It would be splendid seeing her after so long.