Asawari's birth

Draupadi's POV
After a long hectic day in the Rajsuya yagna we finally got some time to relax. Karn was busy helping Yudhisthir along with Arjun and Duryodhan . Karn And Arjun seem to have ended their enmity. That's a relief!
I wanted to talk to Karn but he was avoiding me  since I had refused to trust him. Oh God! Why didn't I trust him earlier?! Radha was right! Love is when we keep loving g and trusting someone despite of what they feel for you. Karn had always been a true lover.
Would I ever be like him?
As I was sitting in my chamber I heard a knock at the door. It was Asawari.
"Come in" I.said smiling. I was still confused why she had tried to create misunderstandings between me and Karn but she was younger than me. Moreover she was sweet and innocent. I could easily forgive her.
"Rajkumari...I need to confess something" she was stammering.
I nodded giving her a little relief.
She then narrated the entire thing to me.

So she was in love with Karn and wanted to marry him

So she was in love with Karn and wanted to marry him. Now her actions  were making sense.
"I am really sorry" she cried and started tearing up. I couldn't help but feel pity for the poor girl. All she had wanted was love.
I slowly held her chin and caressed her cheeks wiping the tears away. She looked at me with her watery eyes. Her eyes were filled with sincerity .
"Let's end this chapter. No one needs to know this. Its between you and me. Neither Karn nor Arjun have to know about this. And I have forgiven you" I said and she immediately embraced me  and burst out crying.
We had forgiven each other. Now it was Karn's turn to forgive his wife. I will win over my husband. Definitely!

Karn's POV
"That Shishupal sure had some audacity! He insulted everyone I love!" Arjun said with rage.
Duryodhan nodded while I was busy thinking about Panchali . The way Shishupal had insulted her was gruesome. I literally wanted to kill him with my bare hands when I saw Panchali's face shrink at his cruel words. I wanted to meet mu wife and console her. She must be extremely disturbed after this incident.
"I will come back in sometime " I said as I rose up.
"Yaah bhabhisree needs you" Duryodhan said .
"You are the only one who can handle her" Arjun said smirking. Duryodhan and Arjun looked at each other smirking. They were again pulling my leg. I will kill them one day. But I also loved them! They were my best friends. The only people who cared about me apart from my parents and my beautiful wife.
I made a face and quickly escaped.
As I reached my chamber I found my beautiful wife sitting alone reading a book. Wait...it was not a book. It was my journal! I kept it along with me and penned down my thoughts and life events.
She was reading it and her face was filled with a smile. In that journal four hundred out of the give hundred pages were filled with her praises and how I fell in love with her. Ofcourse she was smiling.
"So Vrushali was in love with you?" Panchali asked her smile vanishing immediately as she saw me.
Women! I have written over four hundred pages about her and yet all she focussed on was Vrushali .
"Yaah...she actually..." I didnt know what else to say.
"First Asawari now Vrushali" She said in a serious tone.
Wait...what?!
"How many more women are planning to kill me Angraj?! I never knew you were so popular" she said taking me by surprise. She walked towards me and smiled seductively looking at me with her beautiful eyes.
"I know I have a very good looking husband but come one I am also a beautiful woman. Why are always.your lovers troubling you and not the other way round?" She said smiling.
"Wait I think I am recalling something...wait what was his name...was it Arjun? As per I remember Asawari.and Vrushali were nothing compared to Arjun." I said teasing her.
"Draupadi jiji!" It was Subhadra. Draupadi was going to open the door but I pulled her hand immediately.and caged her in my arms. She was so small and sweet.
"Arya" She hissed telling me to let her go but I was in for some fun.
"Come in Subhadra!" I said while Panchali tried her best to free herself.
"Jiji I..." as soon as Subhadra came inside her sight fell upon us.and she immediately turned around.