Panchali accepts Subhadra

Arjun's pov
I still cant believe I am doing this. I am running away with Subhadra.  I had never in my life imagined this kind of a situation. Never had I imagined that I epild hurt Panchali.but how could I leave Subhadra in that position. She didnt wish.to.marry duryodhan. Moreover she confessed her love to me. It came as a shock. I had earlier shown my interest towards her but she had shrugged me off. She said she was shy. I didnt want to betray Panchali but Duryodhan would destroy Subhadra's life. Duryodhan didnt Love Subhadra. He was merely marrying her for political reasons. Subhadra was sobbing so bitterly when the dasis called for her and I coildnt see her crying . I grabbed her hand and we looked at one another for the final time. And that was how we decided what to do. We ran away. I was taking her to Hastinapur when Mamashree pointed us and we were caught. However I didnt stop the chariot. Jot even when I saw Panchali's eyes filled with tears. What was wrong with me! I loved Panchali! Panchali was my wife! How could I do this to her?! But Subhadra's teary eyed face flashed before my eyes and I hardened. I had to aave Subhadra.
"I am sorry Arjun...I shouldn't have told you about my feelings. I saw Draupadi jiji...she was so heartbroken. How could I do this to her!? Arjun you don't need to marry me...I will stay unmarried all my life" Subhadra said in a soft voice.
Draupadi- this name was making me crazy. I was feeling so guilty. Subhadra's confession was running in my mind as well. How could I destroy Subhadra's life by not marrying her and I coildnt have destroyed her life by letting Duryodhan marry her. So the only solution left for me was to marry Subhadra. I will have to earnestly beg Panchali to forgive me but I was sure she would understand the situation. She was the most sensible person I knew. But it would break her. I needed to cure her broken heart.

Karn's pov
I don't know what to feel. Arjun and Subhadra were running away and would eventually get married. Duryodhan was not really supportive about the situation. I controlled him with all my power and he was quiet but how could I quiten Panchali? She was not shouting obviously but the wave of emotions in her heart was equal to any storm occurring. I would never understand what she was going through. Or probably I did...she married Arjun before me. And I knew that pain. That pain shatters you. Panchali loved Arjun too much and his betrayal was the last thing she was expecting. I looked at her searching for her true emotions reflecting in her eyes. What was she thinking? It was impossible for me to see through those big beautiful eyes.
"Arjuna and Subhadra are in Hastinapur sakhi. Do you want to join them?" Krishna asked.
"Yes I would like to meet Arjun and I will have to welcome Subhadra since I am the daughter in law of their household" she said her voice betraying her words. She was on the verge of breaking down. I wanted to console her but what could I say?
"Arya can you please take me to Hastinapur?" She asked not looking at me. I could barely nod. Her voice was breaking. Krishna looked at me with a smile but I couldn't reciprocate. I was a little disturbed and If Krishna had played a part in this then I dont think I have any obligations towards him. However I knew Krishna was not ordinary. He knew stuff we all were unaware of. He had qualities and talents far beyond our imaginations. Panchali rode on my chariot as we started our journey for Hastinapur not knowing what awaited us there.

Draupadi's pov
I couldnt focus on anything. My mind was stuck on the scene where I witnessed Arjun and Subhadra running away together. It took me time for me to register what was actually happening. Why was life so unfair to me! Why! Arjun was my one true love but I wasnt Arjun's only love. Subhadra was his wife too now. And it was painful for me to accept. Angraj was kind enough to take me to Hastinapur. For a moment I wanted to go back to Anga and continue my life with Radhand Angraj. It was a simple and happy life and I was too greedy for that but I had responsibilities. Moreover I had to convince Karn to get married. Radhama should not be deprived of the happiness of having grandchildren because of this selfish me. Both my husbands would get remarried. This was my life now.
As we reached Hastinapur I could see my family waiting for me at the palace gate. Angraj helped me get down .
"Its time for me to go" he said giving me a subtle smile and concerned look.
"Not yet. Stay for sometime. I will need you in a moment" I said.
He looked at me confused as he nodded and accepted my demand. He always accepted all my wants and demands. He had spolit me . No one in Hastinapur was so affectionate to me and neither did they fulfill all my wishes.
I looked at Arjun. He was not looking at me. His head was bowed down with an aura of guilt surrounding him. Subhadra however looked at me. Her eyes apologised to me. She looked at me in a way telling me she understood my pain. Did she? Yes she did. She too was sharing her husband with me. Doesnt matter who came first. What matters is the future and in the near future we will have to share a husband. The man I love- Arjun. I welcomed her to not only my home but also my heart. She was the only companion I would have in Jastinapur who would understand me and be my friend...my sister.
Arjun was still not facing me. I didnt know if I forgave him. But I knew I had to accept him eventually. But accepting Subhadra was so much easier compared to my own husband. I knew what I needed right now. I was not yet ready to forgive Arjuna.
"Now as I have completed my duty I will return to Anga" I said shocking everyone. Mostly my two husbands.