Asawari's true identity

Draupadi's pov
"Are you serious? I mean you don't even know her arya...I mean I am sure she is a wonderful girl but Arya..." I didn't know how to frame my words. I was in a loss of words.
"Exactly! Jiji that's exactly what I have been telling arya!  Finally someone is being vocal about your horrible decision.  You need to top your charity. That girl right here is a charity case!" Subhadra shouted and Immediately realized that she had crossed the line. She felt extremely guilty as she looked at me her head hung down in shame. Things got worse as we heard someone clearing their throat.
"I guess I am the center of discussion in this matter. Umm...I just wanna apologize...I know all of this is happening because of me..." It was Asawari. Ofcourse destiny was not really favoring us. Even though I had not uttered those words but I still couldn't face the poor girl. It was not her fault.  She was a victim in destiny's  cruel game. Like Subhadra and me.
Who were we to blame her?! We decided we would be kind to her. Arjun couldn't say a word. He simply retired to his chamber. Asawari folowed him .
"Oh my god! I feel awful jiji! I didn't mean that...I feel so guilty jiji...poor girl. I need to apologize to her"  Subhadra mumbled trying her best to control her tears from exploding from her eyes.

 I need to apologize to her"  Subhadra mumbled trying her best to control her tears from exploding from her eyes

I knew she didn't mean it. It was pretty messed up but she was my dear sister. I consoled her and we both decided that we would be extra polite to Asawari. We would pamper her like our sister. She was so much younger than us and we needed to take care of her.
As I retired to my chamber I saw Karn  still busy with his state work. I.didnt want to disturb but I really wanted to talk to him. He was the only person who could make me feel a little better in this situation. I slowly reached my bed and sat down quietly and watched him do his work.
"I heard about the heated conversation in Arjun's chamber. Subhadra was a little rude." He said not looking up.
Yes she was rude but he didnt need to specify that. Subhadra was already too repentant and why was he always supporting Asawari. Oh God! I was again acting all jealous. And that too of poor Asawari. I had to be more liberal and I had to like Asawari.
"Hmm"  I muttered not knowing what to say apart from that.
"Whoa you are really guilty. You are not bitching about Asawari. AND you agreed to Subhadra being rude. That's new" he said smiling.
How did he know me so well! He literally understood every single emotion of mine and knew every little detail of me. He was the perfect husband.
"I dont know...its just  that I feel sorry for Asawari...its not even her fault and here are two women being cold towards her. Both Subhadra and I realised it was wrong to blame Arjun...I mean he saved the poor girl's life." I said.
"You are too kind! But honestly Asawari is kinda stubborn and childish. Be a little careful while dealing with her. She may seem possessive about Arjun so dont invite any trouble. She is a little stubborn " Karn said looking at me with a serious face.
I couldnt help but smile. She was a child ! Why were people being so over the top about her!
"How do you know so much about the Magadh princes?" I asked with a smirk.
"That's what Arjun mentioned to me!" He again cried in a serious tone not understanding my way of teasing him.
I simply nodded.
"I am getting bored. How much work is left?" I asked getting irritated. He has been working since the morning. He only met Duryodhan and the pandavas and Krishna as he arrived amd then retired to our chamber not coming our once busy engrossed in his state affairs.
"A little more..." he replied as he fidgeted . I smiled a little as I got up from my bed and hugged him from the back. He was a little taken aback as the important papers fell down slipping away from his hands as he held me back with far more passion I had ever felt.
"There was a time you would run away from my touch and look at you now. Hey Narayan! My wife is obsessed with me. Dont you have to go and meet Arjun?" He asked with a smile.
"You are sending me away now. There was a time when you wanted me by your side all the time. How things have changed! My husband is sending me away to my other husband." I sighed sadly as released him from my grip and tried to fake leaving.
"Oh is that so?!" He exclaimed with raised eyebrows as he pulled me by my waist and pinned me against his hard metallic body. I could feel his hot breath fanning my neck and I couldn't help but hold him back. Karn did that to me. I could never stay so poised and princess like before this man. He brought out the wildest and the craziest side of me and I absolutely loved it.
"That's huge allegations Angrani. Now that you have put such illegit allegations against me I dont think I should turn them true by letting you leave." He said and pulled me closer . Our noses collided with one another and I hungrily explored his mouth with mine . As we were hungrily devouring each other's mouths he lifted me up and carried me towards our bed.
"Time to sleep my darling wife "he whispered .