Asawari's new groom

Karn's pov
I cant believe this! This is actually happening! Panchali loves me! I had been seeing this dream since ages now . Never had I expected this dream to actually come true. But it did...oh god! That was the best moment of my life when the beautiful fire born princess confessed her feelings towards me. I took some time to register and as realization dawned upon me I couldnt stop my smile from widening furthur and furthur. It seemed my heart would explode with joy. We immediately left for Anga. We were on our way when Panchali suddenly surprised me with her question.
"Why didnt you participate in that swayamvar? You liked Asawari it seemed" she said looking outside .
She really didn't know anything! How could I explain to her how it was only her I had loved throughout! Attending Asawari's swayamvar was a formality and nothing else.
"No Panchali! I didnt like Asawari...How can I give my heart to someone when my heart is already stolen?" I said smirking at her.
She raised her eyebrows surprised by my way of flirting.
"And who is this person who has stolen your heart?" She asked teasing me for the first time.
Earlier too I used to flirt with Panchali . She used to smile but she never flirted back or responded to them. And I felt guilty for behaving in that manner for at that time she was completely awestruck by Arjun. It was the first time she had responded to my flirting.
"That special someone resides in my heart. I will show her to you once we reach Anga" I said teasing her even more.
"Angraj! Stop with this teasing!" She said as a soft smile touched her face.
She looked so beautiful. She was the soul reason of my heart's existence. How could I ever look away from those dark beautiful eyes staring at me with love!
"So are you ready?" I whispered to ear. Suddenly her face turned red. Her cheeks were blushing heavily and I could clearly feel her heartbeats pacing up.
"Ready?" She asked innocently.
"Aren't you ready Panchali?" I asked again with a smirk.
"I...its that...I have..." She stammered.
"Arent you ready for your pehli rasoi? Your first cook in my home?" I said completely shocking her.
She had not performed her pehli rasoi with me and neither did we want to force her. It was a very sensitive time and she was already too disturbed with me but Radhama always wanted Panchali to complete the wedding rituals.
"Arent you ready for your first rasoi?" I asked.
Panchali's facial expressions changed completely.
"Ohhh...rasoi...yes ofcourse I am ready" she said trying to frame her answer.
"Wait...were you thinking about something else? I was talking about rasoi but looking at you it seems you were getting ready for something else! Ohhhhhh.....Fie Fie Panchali! You have such a dirty one track mind. Hey Narayan save me !" I said acting my best.
Panchali was so embarrassed. She looked at me her cheeks burning with a red flame.
"No No! That's not what I meant! Why would I be thinking about our first night!" She said and immediately realised that she had spoken her mind. At that moment I wanted to cup her face and kiss her so hard but this was becoming more and more fun.
"See! You just said what you wanted!" I said trying my best to look shocked.
But it was impossible. She was looking so cute as she looked at me innocently.
I couldnt hold back my laughter any longer and burst out laughing. Panchali looked at me shockingly and slowly realization dawned upon her.
"You!" She exclaimed with shock .
"Let's first reach Anga! " she said in a threatening manner.
I couldn't wait to reach Anga and receive the sweet punishment bestowed to me by my even sweeter wife making it the sweetest moment of my life.