Ao3 and FF.net

hello. Been a good while huh. Anyway...

I'm honestly "done". I don't really know what for but I no longer want to post this story here on Wattpad. I will not delete it, but it's going to be focused on another writing website. That being Archive of Our Own. I've been messing around with this website, and I\ve come to like it a lot.

You'll find my account Shara_G_Glenn. The story will have the same name because I'm going to use the name I was going to replace it as a second book. You won't see the story one there yet, but it is there.

Also Fanfiction.net. When I get the chance to learn my way around the website I might post there too. Who knows.

Now somethings about the story is that minus the fact that I say this a lot. It's going to be rewritten. There were stuff in this story that I've wanted to rewrite to make more sense, but decided to hold off on that until a later time. What these changes are? I've probably mentioned it before,  but reading the story is a better way in finding out.

I have a Twitter account: Shara's Personal Library, and maybe a discord at some point. The twitter will be where small updates about my books are held along with fanart. Discord (when i make it), will hold that, but more.

Mutes Don't Stay Silent forever

The life of Peter Parker is like an old black and white Mafia Romance movie. You know. Just with hero's and villains, and crazy superpowers spread around human society. This black and white Mafia Romance movie will be one played in silence. Not silence to the world around them kind of movie, but to a lone soul. Silence, in which one is forced to enter from such repetitive abandonment, whether intentional or not. Through belittlement, and heart-wrenching pain. Peter Parker. A young man who plays the hero with a heart of gold and a soul of stone comes to a conclusion. Mind and body being squeezed tighter, and tighter until the feeling of suffocation sinks into his very being-...begins to slowly, oh so slowly deflate. A sound of some sort explodes into his life and he is at a loss. A loss to a sense of holding or letting go, just to be forgotten or remembered. A loss of want is a selfish desire or clingy hope. Silence keeps one trapped. Sound keeps one together.

And who knows. Sound may be the very thing Peter needs in his black and white Mafia romance movie.