Colors

*Steven Universe won with 4 votes, Wednesday won with 8 votes, Saturday won with 7 votes! So, I have a schedule for this story, and the Fan-made Steven Universe story. Now, I need you guys to vote for two more stories! ONE of them will be from the stories on my page, & second will be from the list at the end of this story.*

"Aren't the colors pretty mommy?" a small boy at the age of six asks as a women in a white coat turns to face her son. She smiles. "Yes sweetie. The colors are beauty full..do you want to know what they mean?" The women asks. The small boys gasps while nodding his head vigorously. The women puts what ever she had in her hands previously back onto the table while walking over to her son. The small six year old scoots over to make room for his mother.

"Mommy what does this color mean?" the small boy asks pointing at a color.

"This color? Red. It means the color of energy, passion, action, ambition , & determination. It is also the color of anger." She says not hearing the footsteps that had reached the room both the mother, & child were in."How about this color?"  the small boys asks. 

The mother smiles even more." Orange is the color of social communication , optimism. From a negative color meaning it is also a sign of pessimism and superficiality. The next few colors-yellow, is the color of the mind, & the intellect. It is optimistic and cheerful. However it can also suggest impatience, criticism and cowardice. While green is the color of balance, & growth. It can mean both self-reliance as a positive, & possessiveness as a negative, among many other meanings. Next, is blue meaning, is the color of trust, sadness, & peace. It can suggest loyalty and integrity as well as conservatism, &f rigidity. Then there's purple, which is the color of the imagination. It can be creative, & individual or immature, & impractical. & there's pink, which is unconditional love, & nurturing. Pink can also be immature, silly, & girlish. Brown is a friendly yet serious, down-to-earth color that relates to security, protection, comfort, & material wealth. White is color at its most complete, & pure, the color of perfection. The color meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness, & completion. Grey is the color of compromise - being neither black nor white, it is the transition between two non-colors. It is unemotional, & detached, & can be indecisive. & lastly, black which is the color of the hidden, the secretive, & the unknown, creating an air of mystery,  evil. It keeps things bottled up inside, hidden from the world." The mother informs as she's been keep track of the clock hanging up on the wall, telling that it was time for her son to go to bed.

"Hahaha! You never forget do you dear? It's been years since you've told me that, & I'm still surprised you remember it!" The wife turns around to face her husband, & smiles softly at him. "What can I say love? I like to study other thing than what we do. In fact I remember having a friend who knew what each flower in the world meant just by looking at them...Baby boy. I think it's time for you to go to bed now.." The mother says looking back at the clock. The small boy looks up at the clock, & frowns. He looks up at his mom.

"But..but I don't wanna mama.." He says sadly. The father walks over to they're son, & picks him up swinging him around, causing the child to laugh."Come on champ! Maybe when you wake up we can have a family breakfast! We can invite you uncle, & aunt! You wouldn't want to have missed out on your aunts famous pancakes would you?" The father suggests. The child gasps nodding as his father puts him back on the ground as he runs off to take a shower before bed.

"That always seems to work on him..I'm so happy we have him in our lives honey." The wife stands to walk over to her work station. The husband follows." He simply misses the pancakes!..sigh..dear..we're gonna have to leave early tomorrow..." The husband sits down on the desk next to his wife. Se turns towards him."What!? But why! What's wrong?" She asks. His head lowers."They're onto us again. They've found our location, & this time they threatened to take our son if we don't cooperate this time..." He says rubbing his face. His wife breaks into quiet tears."No...NO they won't take my baby from me! What are we going to do? They can't have this! They'll ruin humanity with it!" The wife yells, but quiet enough, so they're son wouldn't hear. Her husband sighs tiredly, but nods."We need to take everything. I'll call my brother, so he can come pick up our son, but we have to leave the house before he comes. I managed a schedule  for us, so we need to pack everything..." He says gravely. The wife whose tears never stopped running, nods, & hugs her husband."I want to say goodbye to our son first..I don't want him to feel like we just upped, & left." She declares. The husband nods.