Sigh

Ya know. I've been wondering why people haven't been seeming the chapters I posted.....

Apparently they didn't upload when I was finally done with the December. I went back just last month to see why. I want to know why all of my hard work was deleted but ya know what. Fuck it.

I'm already pissed of with this virus taking my school time away and keeping the seniors from their graduation and a possible canceled prom. I sick of the fact the people are stocking up on toilet paper, which I'm on a thin line to understanding. But people should be buying ventilators- like the thing that might actually help people a bit. And just a bit.

Anyway. My apologies for not checking up on this sooner as I thought this was a small bug. Which was shit, but at least that gives me more time to "fix" the way the stories going.

And on another note. The google classroom. It's still running. I haven't posted anything on there however because I wasn't confident with it. Nor the discord server. I wasn't confident in finding a larger firm a support, which in all is a little confusing now that I'm typing this. However. I do plan on restarting those forms of " support". I'll make ONLY EITHER a google classroom or discord and I'll see how that will run. I don't plan on doing too many votes like last time again however as that why of voting seemed like a waste? I would need to go back and forth just to check. But, I might actually try to hold it on Instagram if I can't find a way to hold voting on discord or google classroom .

Anyway if anyone has concerns or anything that they want to ask that I haven't mentioned yet— please ask. 2020 has already gone to shit and right now writing is my escape from this hell hole.

More "personal"
questions must be asked throw dm please.

My greatest apologies once again.