Problems at SHIELD (RW)

" I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS WHAT YOU IDIOTS THINK! WE ARE NOW GOING TO START CAPTURING SPIDER-MAN AS HE IS NOW A THREAT!" Fury yells making everyone's ears ring.

"Sigh..sir it's been a couple of weeks now. Spider-Man has already been showing signs of not wanting a part of this. Our men have been injured during these past few small chases, & some almost killed due to the villains on the streets!" Clint says trying not to yell at Fury as well as trying not to shoot an arrow through his thick skull.

"...Does it look like I actually care Agent Barton, because I like to think it doesn't. Now. You are to capture this bug by the 26th, or I will send in the others to complete what you can't do." Fury says slamming his hands on the table, but keeping his voice leveled.

"Alright that's it I'm done! As much as I want to see what ol' Spider-man looks like. I'm not about to waste time when he doesn't even want to 'talk'! It's getting annoying Nick, & it needs to stop. & this is coming from me." Tony said standing up, & crossing his arms. Natasha rolls her eyes, but nods in agreement.

"At this point Director, Spider-Man would soon go into hiding from the amount of times we've been trying to communicate, & I'm afraid things might turn to the worst if this continues any further." Steve says rubbing his temple, & looking up at Fury.

Fury's quiet for a while, & then sighs.

"Do you know what SHIELD does?" He asks out of now where. This confuses everyone.

"Uh? I don't know spy on everyone, & everything. I can't really give you an answer Fury. For as long as I've been here I never truly knew what SHIELD actually does." Clint answers already annoyed at this point, but confused. 

Fury rolls his eyes..eye."Not necessarily just that Agent. We protect the world from what's out there. We keep eye on everything to make sure nothings a threat. All of these masked 'heros' out there could be threats..." A pause as Fury seems to think for a bit. 

"Daredevil has even shown his face to SHIELD on capture. Deadpool has been 'with' us since around about his change in someway, or another. Doctor Strange may not have a mask, but his powers are what would normally scare people, & even he has told us of himself. Spider-Man. Your friendly neighborhood spider is the only 'hero' we don't know anything about." Fury pauses making sure the team is thinking about this.

"I've asked this once, & I'll ask again. What do we know about him that others know? What info do we have that is reliable to us for the near future?" He asks waiting for them to answer.

"We know that Spider-man isn't really missing his voice, but he doesn't really want to talk in a sense." Clint says starting to somewhat come back into the conversation.

Fury continues.

"Yes, Spider-man isn't wanting the option to talk, but he has his way of communicating with us. Now what else do we know about him?" Fury asks as he pulls up screens of Spider-Man..

"We know that he at least lives somewhere in New York..I thought I got rid of those?" Tony answers turning to face the screens. 

Fury nods." Yes, in a logically speaking he should live somewhere in New York, & obviously near where the most crimes are. By the way Stark, we had back ups you can't get rid of something that we know how to build now. Now, where are some places we've seen him at? On the news, or in our everyday lives?" Fury asks.

They think.

"At least around the main parts of the city, of course, such as Queens, & Manhattan. Sometimes in Central Park, or the docks too. Though most of his battles lately have been on top of roofs, so in all honesty he's been mostly everywhere." Bruce answers.